[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Build is awesome. Never feel myself so strong. Bosses down in seconds, even before berserk expiring. Deathless guardians, easy walk. But it doesn’t matter how strong you are - one lag and you are dead :(
"
Fiver wrote:
Just crafted a 473 Pdps claw lol.

Personally I would go for an Imperial Claw, and I would make sure the claw has crit chance. It can make quite a big difference.
Imperial claws are faster than gemini. The upside of going for a gemini is the mana on hit.

That claw is far from ideal. Lightning damage is more or less useless for us. I wouldn't get that one.

http://poe.trade/search/omowatomomiyah
Any of those would be better.
In terms of damage, that corrupted Imperial Claw (Storm Slicer) for only 2 EX is REALLY good.
The hellion claw further down (Pandemonium Barb Hellion's Paw) is also really good. You lose the LgoH though.

Ok I am glad I waited for your reply. Shame that is corrupted though, can't change the colors. But yeah I will look out for these types and try get something for around 2ex.
Last edited by poeGT on Jul 4, 2019, 5:35:50 AM
HOW DO YOU EVADE ALL THREE SHAPER'S GOLDEN PROJECTILES IN FIRST GIF? I have fucking dismoral. What i need to evade this fucking projectiles. This oneshoots me.. sorry for caps. It's great build, but i have fucking tilt from my often dies. What's i do wrong?
p.s: sorry for english, it's not my native language
"
nerlihmax wrote:
HOW DO YOU EVADE ALL THREE SHAPER'S GOLDEN PROJECTILES IN FIRST GIF? I have fucking dismoral. What i need to evade this fucking projectiles. This oneshoots me.. sorry for caps. It's great build, but i have fucking tilt from my often dies. What's i do wrong?

Just a question, why you try to face and evade? Wait the first golden ball and dash behind the shapper
"
nerlihmax wrote:

I got lucky.
Normally he doesn't throw those when you are within melee range, so I'm not sure why he even did that.
I usually just dodge them when I can, but for the sake of the gif I figured I'd take a gamble.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 4, 2019, 10:16:55 AM
"
sta6a2411 wrote:
"
xgun wrote:
you use fight for survival viridian jewel but it cant get 40 enough dexterity. Why you use it? should it have better option to use

You don't need to allocate 40 dexterity. It only requires 40 dexterity in radius, allocated or not.

But the jewel used in the slot dont have 40 dexterity in radius. I checked fiver character passive skill tree and thats it.
"
xgun wrote:
"
sta6a2411 wrote:
"
xgun wrote:
you use fight for survival viridian jewel but it cant get 40 enough dexterity. Why you use it? should it have better option to use

You don't need to allocate 40 dexterity. It only requires 40 dexterity in radius, allocated or not.

But the jewel used in the slot dont have 40 dexterity in radius. I checked fiver character passive skill tree and thats it.

You can swap it with the yellow jewel "vivid bliss" that is between duelist / scion area slot and then it should work.

He also has another (they're 2 equipped) under the duelist area next to golem's blood, btw does the cold pen / projectile speed part stack or do you only get 15% cold damage from the second one?

Because if it doesn't stack, then a random yellow jewel could roll increased cold damage and have more stats. If it does stack though would be great.
"
Viktranka wrote:

You can swap it with the yellow jewel "vivid bliss" that is between duelist / scion area slot and then it should work.

He also has another (they're 2 equipped) under the duelist area next to golem's blood, btw does the cold pen / projectile speed part stack or do you only get 15% cold damage from the second one?

Because if it doesn't stack, then a random yellow jewel could roll increased cold damage and have more stats. If it does stack though would be great.

They stack.

Don't panic.
Farrul's fur - great armor for the build ❤ ❤ ❤
"
zima2010 wrote:
Farrul's fur - great armor for the build ❤ ❤ ❤

I can’t believe I never thought of that. really good for us!
Only downside is lack of resists.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info