[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

can you help me where to aim next with my currency ? should i buy a new claw ? is the change really that drastic in dps if i do so or should i upgrade let's say my ring or jewels ? where do i go next?
Hello, sorry for the stupid question, but how to raise the strength and intelligence

http://rgho.st/7ty4nH56H
Игра стала неким противостоянием игроков и разработчиков. Одни пытаются играть, а другие всячески стараются помешать этому. @standin_justfunn
How do u do HoG, i cant kill one guy there, he is immortal :D
Last edited by eRko16 on Jun 30, 2019, 3:55:25 PM
Hi,
I will try this build but i have a question for who have already done, what is better? Craft the Claw or buy it?
Might try this out, never gone all the way with a FB build. The sad thing is I've probably vendored GG claws while playing on my other characters.

It's all updated and good for 3.7 yeah?
"
NordWway wrote:
Hi, can you pls add a skill tree for lvling?

I’ll have a look at it when I get home from work.
Generally speaking, the best thing is to grab all the health nodes first and then go from there. Damage isn’t usually a problem until you start mapping.

"
Deszer wrote:
Hello there, Im wondering what the pro's and cons would be to dual wielding claws vs claw + shield would be and how drastic the tree changes would have to be? Id like to use a good rare claw ans a Bloodseeker for some possible added survivability early on.

The damage boost is significant, but I don’t think it outweighs the downside of a lower healthpool, harder to hit the evade-cap, and harder to max your resists.
The changes to the skill-tree aren’t that major.

I had a look at it before the league-start, but decided against making a DW-version for above reasons.
It is probably viable though.

"
Kamtoa wrote:
ok Thanks Fiver. I didn't know unallocated point where working, im still new and dont know a lot of thing. but what im sure is I have try a lot of build before focusing on what I could really love for end-game build. And guess what you frost blades build win. :) good job

I’m glad to hear that you enjoy the build! :)

"
AdyKloc wrote:
can you help me where to aim next with my currency ? should i buy a new claw ? is the change really that drastic in dps if i do so or should i upgrade let's say my ring or jewels ? where do i go next?

I’ll have a look when I get home from work.

"
lolich51 wrote:
Hello, sorry for the stupid question, but how to raise the strength and intelligence

http://rgho.st/7ty4nH56H

Start by having a lower level on the skillgems that require a higher STR/INT (like frost bomb, ancestral protector, etc).
Then try to find stats on rare gear.

"
eRko16 wrote:
How do u do HoG, i cant kill one guy there, he is immortal :D

Mull_gubben, Scoli_gubben or sir_janusz? :p

Janusz is hard, but the others are easy with a lvl 15+ scorching ray and frost bomb.

"
Elocau wrote:
Hi,
I will try this build but i have a question for who have already done, what is better? Craft the Claw or buy it?

Crafting is more fun, but buying one is easier. :p
To each his own. I prefer crafting, but that’s because I enjoy it so much.

"
poeGT wrote:
Might try this out, never gone all the way with a FB build. The sad thing is I've probably vendored GG claws while playing on my other characters.

It's all updated and good for 3.7 yeah?

Yes. :)

Don't panic.
Can you tell me how you craft your claw? Alt orb for Cold damage + attack speed then annulement? Or there is better choices for craft?
"
Elocau wrote:
Can you tell me how you craft your claw? Alt orb for Cold damage + attack speed then annulement? Or there is better choices for craft?

There’s a section about crafting at the bottom of the FAQ that covers most of it.
I need to rewrite it though, because I wrote it in 3.1 and there are new methods to craft with, after the addition of things like beastcrafting and orb of annulments etc.

But it covers most of it.

Don't panic.
I didn't realize it has global crit multi instead of crit chance ...(shouldn't buy anything if sleepy)
is still good? or should search for a better one?

loving the build! specially how fast it is!

Last edited by D3m0n0 on Jul 1, 2019, 5:39:46 AM
"
D3m0n0 wrote:
I didn't realize it has global crit multi instead of crit chance ...(shouldn't buy anything if sleepy)
is still good? or should search for a better one?

loving the build! specially how fast it is!

I wouldn't say it's the optimal claw. Lightning damage doesn't really give us much. It would be a lot better if it was just cold damage and if you just crafted # to # phys.
But it's not a bad claw either. It definitely works. Use it until you find something better.

Just a tip. If you are unsure wether a claw is good or not, copy it into PoB (just hold over it in game, press ctrl + c, and then open the items page in PoB and press ctrl + v).

The best way to know if a claw is good or not is to compare it to what you are already using. :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info