[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
xgun wrote:
Hey, Can you check my gear and tell what to change?
I die easy in uber lab, the boss one hit and kill me.
I also get slow kill on boss

die again.. lose 5 offer
"
xgun wrote:
"
xgun wrote:

die again.. lose 5 offer

Had a quick look over your char if Fiver doesn't mind.

You need more life on both of your rings.
You need life on the two abyss jewels in your belt and gloves.
Get a 6 link body armor.
You're missing a lot of life notes in the tree. Check the tree posted in the guide.
Get another jewel slot in the tree and put a second Fight for Survival jewel there.
Get a Diamond Flask, Atziri's Promise, Overflown Chalice, these are very cheap.

You should read the guide basically. Your tree is different, your gems are different and your flasks are different.

Hope this helps and I got it somewhat right.
Last edited by ooFunky on Jun 15, 2019, 4:39:51 AM
"
VonDeepah wrote:
thx for your time and in depth explanations. having some trouble with survivability playing on ps4 this league, could you by chance post an updated passive tree? nodes like claws of the pride and others have been moved around, wondering if its worth taking them still. also, with gems, what stats are you looking for primarily on them?

It seems like there's some problems when exporting the tree from PoB. It should be the up-to-date one in PoB, but I'll provide a link to the tree itself. Thank you for commenting this, didn't even know this was a problem.

Skill Tree

JEWELS - ( assume this is what you mean by gems )

Prefix:
% Maximum Life
Crit Multiplier with One-handed Melee Weapons
Crit Multiplier with Cold Skills
Attackspeed
% Damage rolls. (Cold or Phys)

Suffix:
Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
Critical Strike Multiplier with Elemental Skills
Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Attack speed / Damage

Abyss Prefix:
+# to Maximum life
Claw cold damage
Claw phys dmg

Abyss Suffix:
Cold damage
Crit multiplier
Attack Speed

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jun 15, 2019, 7:16:50 AM
Guide updated:
I removed the Lycosidae version from the guide. It no longer serves a purpose for us, since the version with rare shield is better in pretty much every way.
If you still play it and have questions for it, hit me up.

Added more to the F.A.Q

Added stats to look for in Jewels

Added external link to Passive Tree, since it doesn't seem to work properly when exporting from PoB.

Don't panic.
"
ooFunky wrote:
"
xgun wrote:
"
xgun wrote:

die again.. lose 5 offer

Had a quick look over your char if Fiver doesn't mind.

You need more life on both of your rings.
You need life on the two abyss jewels in your belt and gloves.
Get a 6 link body armor.
You're missing a lot of life notes in the tree. Check the tree posted in the guide.
Get another jewel slot in the tree and put a second Fight for Survival jewel there.
Get a Diamond Flask, Atziri's Promise, Overflown Chalice, these are very cheap.

You should read the guide basically. Your tree is different, your gems are different and your flasks are different.

Hope this helps and I got it somewhat right.

Of course I don't mind!
I have limited time to juggle between real life and PoE at the moment (which is the reason I'm sometimes slow with updating the guide), so I really appreciate when everyone helps eachother out.

Thank you!

Don't panic.
"
zima2010 wrote:
Shaper dead ✟
im more, than just god
(◕^^◕)
uber elder - very hard ♛

If you know the uber elder fight I think it can be done with this build, but at the very least you'll need to swap darkray vectors for Kaom's roots.
thanks a ton fiver. forgot to tell you I only have a Mac, so I dont have access to PoB :/
"
VonDeepah wrote:
thanks a ton fiver. forgot to tell you I only have a Mac, so I dont have access to PoB :/

Skilltree: https://tinyurl.com/yxtd6dcw
"
ooFunky wrote:
"
VonDeepah wrote:

Skilltree: https://tinyurl.com/yxtd6dcw

appreciate it. having completed up to merc lab, would also recommend taking the avatar of the chase ascendency first, given the survivability issues I was having I respecced out of slaughter to that and it makes a world of difference.

Question for those running this build, is the bloodseeker claw still viable or does touch of anguish make a world of difference as the alternate to the rare crafted claw? I only ask because looking back on the last few pages, it seems anguish is the only one consistently brought up as an alternate in discussion.
"
VonDeepah wrote:

You should still be able to view the online version of PoB.

https://pob.party/share/womakitowosatu

See if that works for you.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info