[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Do I need to take a node "Arrow Dancing"?
"
N3RT1X wrote:

+ Same question about "Master of force" and nearby two nodes.
Need more gateways!
Hey Fiver always been a fan of frostblades but never actually made one so was googling and came across 2 versions Raider and Champion version just wondering what the difference is and as a newbie player can i do most content on a budget with this?
"
N3RT1X wrote:

No. You don't have to take it. It's fairly easy to reach 95% evade.

"
dimon222 wrote:
+ Same question about "Master of force" and nearby two nodes.

You don't have to take it. Depending on your current itemization, it might not be the best option for dps. You should really import your character into PoB and see if it's worth it dps wise.
In my current passive tree I decided against it.

Don't panic.
Hi. without rare amulet (with pandemonius ) i miss 25 strength and 45 int.
Where can I get them? Look in your PoB and i do not understand.(sorry for my english:ь)
""Average Claw""

Cost 6-10ex Yeah ok. "Can be expensive" is an understatement.

That out of the way, I'm going to try a Poor Mans version of this.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Jun 16, 2019, 12:07:28 AM
"
Can Fight for Survival be substituted for a rare jewel for more DPS?
What's the advantage of having of FFS over a cold damage/phys damage + Multi +health jewel?

fight for survival offers cold pen, that should offer more dps against bosses than anything a rare jewel can add.
"
Aamon40 wrote:
Hi. without rare amulet (with pandemonius ) i miss 25 strength and 45 int.
Where can I get them? Look in your PoB and i do not understand.(sorry for my english:ь)

Try to get it on any of the remaining rare gear.
If you can't meet skill-requirements, consider using a lower level of the skill in question.
If you can't meet item-requirements, get some 30-pointers from the tree.

Don't panic.
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hey Fiver always been a fan of frostblades but never actually made one so was googling and came across 2 versions Raider and Champion version just wondering what the difference is and as a newbie player can i do most content on a budget with this?

I haven't played any Champion version of Frost Blades, but Champion is really strong right now, so it might be better. I honestly don't know.

You can clear most content with a budget on this build.

Bloodseeker works for as long as you want it to, but getting a better claw isn't very hard.
You don't have to get stuff like Pandemonius. It's perfectly ok to use a rare amulet. Pandemonius does provide an incredible amount of both damage and survivability (since it blinds targets), but you don't have to have it.
You don't have to use a watcher's eye. They are expensive this league, but you are fine without one. Rare jewels can be incredibly powerful.

I've done shaper without any problems with Bloodseeker & rare amulet.

I'm gonna be honest though. For the build to actually shine, you need to spend some on it.
A claw with fast attack speed and good dps makes it incredibly fun to play.

Don't panic.
"
sephrinx wrote:
""Average Claw""

Cost 6-10ex Yeah ok. "Can be expensive" is an understatement.

That out of the way, I'm going to try a Poor Mans version of this.

You can use a Bloodseeker or a non-expensive rare claw until you can get your hands on something better. At the moment I'm using a 330pdps claw without crit on it, and I'm only at a 5-link.
I also don't have a watcher's eye or pandemonius. Or a frost blades enchant.

I have far below the ideal gear right now, but I still do around 1mil dps. A lot lower than the advertised potential, but I haven't had as much time to play this league.

Anyway, I'm still having a lot of fun with it, and haven't encountered any major problem yet. :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info