[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
ooFunky wrote:
"
cuidcake wrote:
I'm having big problems with intelligence without abyssus ,what should i do?

Your profile is set to private. So we can't see your character/items.

You can have intelligence on amulet, rings, belt, shield (I'm just guessing these are the rare items and the others are uniques) or take a +30 intelligence node on the tree.

You have to balance this out (same with strength pretty much) or don't level the blue gems to max level.

I'mm not sure but i think it's not private now.I'm using pandemonius and llooking for good shaper ring with resistances and life so i could have capped resists , for chest i'm using yriel's folstering so the only items with res are 1 ring and belt
If I want to play this as Assassin, what should I change in gear or tree?
Question about multistrike:

A lot of players mentioned now that multistrike if you keep the button pressed cancels itself. Only getting the first hit in. So no damage bonus for the second and third strike.

Kinda lost if that's the case or not.. :(

"
cuidcake wrote:
I'mm not sure but i think it's not private now.I'm using pandemonius and llooking for good shaper ring with resistances and life so i could have capped resists , for chest i'm using yriel's folstering so the only items with res are 1 ring and belt

Can't see it.. I don't know ^^ (privacy settings - uncheck "set profile as private" and "hide characters tab")

With more uniques you have less space for strength/intelligence to hit gem requirements while the build would also be fine with a rare amulet or rare chest for example.

So you have to get intelligence on your last ring or belt or tree (jewels maybe).
Last edited by ooFunky on Jun 14, 2019, 7:59:47 AM
"
ooFunky wrote:
Question about multistrike:

A lot of players mentioned now that multistrike if you keep the button pressed cancels itself. Only getting the first hit in. So no damage bonus for the second and third strike.

Kinda lost if that's the case or not.. :(

"
cuidcake wrote:

Can't see it.. I don't know ^^ (privacy settings - uncheck "set profile as private" and "hide characters tab")

With more uniques you have less space for strength/intelligence to hit gem requirements while the build would also be fine with a rare amulet or rare chest for example.

So you have to get intelligence on your last ring or belt or tree (jewels maybe).

I've replaced Multistrike with something else until we know for sure that it works as it should. Currently running FB - WED - Hypo - Rage - Ruthless - Ancestral call/MPD

Don't panic.
Why do i have so much lower stats then showed in this build?
"
ikordan wrote:
Why do i have so much lower stats then showed in this build?

Replace Fortify with Rage, and get a berserk gem for extra burst. You can have fortify on your movement setup instead.

Replace your body armour. You need to get one with a lot more Evasion on it.
If possible, try to get one with +1 to curse or a free spot to craft it on (It's a suffix). If you can do this, then you can add Frostbite to your curse setup.

Your belt is good, but a Stygian Vise would be better.
Your Fight for Survival gems have low damage.
A Lion's Roar flask is better than Wise Oak.

Try to get a frost blades enchant on your head (It's expensive, I know).

If you can do these things, you are at 5mil+ burst DPS.

If you can get a chest and shield with higher Evasion, you can easily get above 95% evade chance.
You desperately need more Life on your gear.
You also still have a couple of skill points left.

If you're looking in PoB, you should remove Multistrike from your skill setup, and use a potion with:

44% more melee attack speed
30% less attack damage
10% increased melee physical damage
50% more damage

Add it to one of your existing potions. This is a rough estimate of what Multistrike is supposed to do.

Make sure your configuration page looks like this:

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jun 14, 2019, 3:10:33 PM
Good build
Last edited by N3RT1X on Jun 14, 2019, 6:43:50 PM
thx for your time and in depth explanations. having some trouble with survivability playing on ps4 this league, could you by chance post an updated passive tree? nodes like claws of the pride and others have been moved around, wondering if its worth taking them still. also, with gems, what stats are you looking for primarily on them?
Hey, Can you check my gear and tell what to change?
I die easy in uber lab, the boss one hit and kill me.
I also get slow kill on boss
Shaper dead ✟
im more, than just god
(◕^^◕)
uber elder - very hard ♛

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info