[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Jaccob wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Jaccob wrote:
What is a good way to get a better claw right now?
I tryed to switched my Claw in Path of Building to Rare one with 400 dps and i nearly doulbe my damage >.<

I didnt find any in Trade or is it better to craft some with service?

i think iam stucking now with damage (Bloodseeker).

Here is my current gear: (any adwise?)

Woah dude how did you get the farrul?
I can craft, need alternations or bases or fossils and annuls and exalts ofcourse.
Its going to be expensive, 7-10 exalts.
We will need Craicic Chimeral, about 3 of these on average.

Am so poor this league with this as a my starter.

I just bought it ^^. got lucky drops this league and on top i fused with 250 ^^ anyway. i bought yesterday a rara claw for 50 co and it works very well in T13-T14 Maps.

I will try to get some more currency to by 400 dps one. I think i will start to craft later.

That claw will work for a little while, but I highly recommend looking for an Imperial Claw base. :)

Don't panic.
"
subcutan wrote:
First of all i want to say thank you fiver for putting so much work into this build/guide.
I am currently playing this build through the campain. I do have a lot of fun and i dit not encounter any major problems yet (besides being short in currency).

I just watched your last VoD from yesterdays streaming session and i wanted to ask, how these tools are called which you are using.
At 1h6min-ish you do a quick price check for cluster jewel base. Some time earlier you do have smth like a command pannel for an ongoing trade.

Is there a list or smth about that/your "setup"?

Thx

The programs I use are

Awakened Poe Trade.
https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/wiki/Download

And PoE Trades-Companion.
https://github.com/lemasato/POE-Trades-Companion/wiki/How-to-use

Don't panic.
"
kingidefix wrote:
Hi, can this build be also played as assassin, or would that just be a worse version of raider?

You can certainly make an assassin version of Frost Blades, but you won't be able to just convert this one without making a LOT of changes.

This build is heavily focused around frenzy charges, and the Raider Ascendancy is a big part of that.
If you change to Assassin I recommend getting rid of all the frenzy charges and replacing them with Power Charges instead.

Don't panic.
i went the assassin route myself, but i have one question, after looking around various frost blade builds, why does no one use added cold damage gem? i see either rage or melee phys instead of added cold damage. but when i plug added cold damage in POB over either of those, its a DPS increase, am i missing something?
Still got huge problems with single target, don't know what to do :(
@Fiver

Is there a different when i take a imperial claw or another one with same DPS?

i just took this one right now

Faster attack speed.
"
Ken34 wrote:
i went the assassin route myself, but i have one question, after looking around various frost blade builds, why does no one use added cold damage gem? i see either rage or melee phys instead of added cold damage. but when i plug added cold damage in POB over either of those, its a DPS increase, am i missing something?

In my experience, it might mean your weapon has low damage,(or a lot of attack speed, crit, etc) so the flat added dmg form added cold dmg or ice bite gives more dps.

im not 100% sure though
shitty ass squisy build dont do bosses
I own the Cheap version of the build. Still got Major Problems with single target and squishyness. Yellow maps and awakend lvl 2 Guardians are problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info