[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

This build feels like shit until (lvl50 or so) feels good then feels like shit (single target),then u gotta throw exalts .Still nice farming build an capable of bossing if u wanna invest some
Idk if this is a stupid question but where would I be putting the herald of purity (if you have farruls fur) based on the PoB since we are taking up every gemslot? is it gonna replace the enlighten gem?
"
xaiyx wrote:
here are my 50cent to this build.

i choose this build as league starter for 3.11. i would say A1-4/5) all Bosses was horrible with FrostBlade. Everything else was great , good clear for rushin threw the Acts.
But this has nothing to do with the build.

3 Words

I Love it.

it makes so much fun to see all this shatter and its pretty easy.
atm i am lvl 87 and hitting red maps.
Did uberlab with lvl 72 - super easy and pretty fast.

i tested one of the new Warcrys - Ancestral Cry - its huge ,its amazing.
Here is my gear

THANK YOU

For early season, always go for Oskarm ( gloves ), it grants lv 10 assassin's mark on hit which is very powerful for clearing and also bossing.
"
xaviawoofles wrote:
Idk if this is a stupid question but where would I be putting the herald of purity (if you have farruls fur) based on the PoB since we are taking up every gemslot? is it gonna replace the enlighten gem?

This is my endgame gem setup : https://pastebin.com/mGdvRtyu
just seen this and read through it seems like a great guide going to go for it and see how it is considering i love frost blade builds

thanks dude
I am starting up my stream in about 5 minutes or so, and I will be streaming for the next 8 hours (or something like that).

If you need help during this time, please stop by the stream, because I will likely not check on the forum thread.

And wash your hands.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Any tips o crafting a claw in harvest? I’m play8ng melee for the first time and love this build but a2 drox just took forever.... my claw atm has 90 pdPs 190 edps but half of that is lightning which I hear is not good

So far my rolls have been just meh
How to we get increased elemental damage on helmet?
I suppose that this build without nearly perfect gear can not do end game content, I have good enough gear, but single target dps feels very bad. So keep this in mind if you want to try this build.
Ok, so right now, there's loads of ways to craft. We have all the old ways that still totally works, but the harvest system is really interesting.

My current strategy is to use the physical modifiers to try to get a good roll, or preferably two.

If you manage to get two good rolls, then you *could* remove the others in a controlled fashion, and just multimod, or be patient and try to slowly add new modifiers on it.

If you get the right mods, but bad rolls, then you can still keep them and use the "remove x modifier and add new x modifier".
For something like attack speed, there are no other modifiers this works really well since there are no other speed modifiers on claws.
For something like phys modifiers, it *can* work really cool, but I haven't been lucky myself yet. I have plenty of T1 phys rolls, but not anything that I can really make much of.

I'm not entirely sure what the best method is quite yet. Still experimenting on it.

The cool thing is though, that when you get a good base, you can control the outcome pretty heavily.

The issue is that some mods are pretty rare, and therefore this process can take a long time.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info