[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Starting up stream now. Will be streaming over the next 6 hours or so. Come hang out or join me if you need help with shit.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Those of you that need help here in the thread that I haven't answered, I'll try go get to you as fast as I can, but it might not be until tomorrow.

Don't panic.
If we cover enough resistances and life with other things like abyss jewels, belt etc , it would be doable to dual wield claws? Specially if we dont need the mana reservation if we use Farruls fur .Is way more damage. Thing is I have way too much mana unused with the shield, I dont know which aura fit or to change to dual wield
Trying to get a good Lethal Price, I got this one, but I`m moving to another build soon.

15% Double damage + Intimidate (I believe I`ll sell it, PM-me)

Last edited by afonsosp on Feb 1, 2020, 3:00:11 PM
OMG, thank you so much! I really appreciate your advices, didn't think that i can improve that much and this cold res... lol, didn't even notice it, i was thinking i have max res :) I will improve, already got lucky to buy +1 frenzy/5% max life gloves
Hi again, i was rerolling my LP jewel, spent over 40 divines, and i got
5%dd, 10% less crit from enemy hits, 40% melee, 30% crit, 10% fortify effect and i also got intimidate on that shock node in bottom left corner of jewel radius. The question is should i leave it as it is, or take that node just for intimidate?
"
codcw wrote:
Hi again, i was rerolling my LP jewel, spent over 40 divines, and i got
5%dd, 10% less crit from enemy hits, 40% melee, 30% crit, 10% fortify effect and i also got intimidate on that shock node in bottom left corner of jewel radius. The question is should i leave it as it is, or take that node just for intimidate?

I would consider it worth it to get those 3 points for intimidate. Intimidate is very strong, and combined with all the rest of the modifiers you will have a very good jewel.

Don't panic.
"
LinkRyu wrote:
If we cover enough resistances and life with other things like abyss jewels, belt etc , it would be doable to dual wield claws? Specially if we dont need the mana reservation if we use Farruls fur .Is way more damage. Thing is I have way too much mana unused with the shield, I dont know which aura fit or to change to dual wield

Sure why not :p

Seriously though, yes you can. If you can make it work, then go for it.

If you have a shield with 15% less mana reserved and a lvl 3 enlighten together with HoI and Hatred, then you should be able to fit in something like Herald of Purity or Aspect of the Cat. If you have Farrul's then you can fit in both.
You really shouldn't have -too much- mana at that point though.

But if you want to play with claws, then you should try it out. :)

Don't panic.
Starting up my stream in about 20-30 minutes. If anyone needs help over the next couple hours you can reach me there.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Question about multistrike support: is it still "bug"? aka do I have to wait for 3 attacks then click again and I can't just hold down button until everything die?

If it's still "bug" what the best support to replace it? I just can't do the timing right.
"
sinub801 wrote:
Question about multistrike support: is it still "bug"? aka do I have to wait for 3 attacks then click again and I can't just hold down button until everything die?

If it's still "bug" what the best support to replace it? I just can't do the timing right.

ofc you can hold lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info