[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
LinkRyu wrote:
Hi Fiver just managed to get two decent lethal pride jewels, let me know which one is better

A)10% intimidate ,10% double damage( but in bad spots, coldheart calculation and mind drinker, I would have to expend 4 points in those not so good places)

B) 90% crit chance, 15 % mltiplier (all in good nodes, claw and frenzy so totally good)

I would go for the A, coldheart isn't that bad, if you can have 10% intimidate +5% double damage is enough, just up 2 more lvl and get the 10% double damage
Guide updated and new PoB link added.

The Path of Building link is updated.
New pastebin: https://pastebin.com/bnCYptWv

These are the changes:

- Added Bottled Faith to the Very Expensive gear set.

- Removed the alternative skillsetup for assassin's mark and rearranged some skills. If you don't have an assassin's mark ring, then you can still fix it by going with Frost bomb - Coh - AM, but I removed the option from the PoB because it caused a lot of confusion.

- Notes section has been edited and cleaned up.

- I have moved around some items and changed some items in the different gear sets. I have adjusted the values on a lot of items.

- Shaper's Touch are back in the Standard gear set.

- I have changed the gloves in the Very Expensive gearset to a pair of double frenzy gloves. These will obviously be very expensive.

I have also made some changes to the guide.

- The skill section is changed. I have removed the optional setup if you don't have an Assassin's Mark ring, just like in the PoB. It has also been cleaned up to be easier to read.

- Cleaned up a bunch of unnecessary text.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Feb 7, 2020, 12:56:26 PM
"
LinkRyu wrote:
Hi Fiver just managed to get two decent lethal pride jewels, let me know which one is better

A)10% intimidate ,10% double damage( but in bad spots, coldheart calculation and mind drinker, I would have to expend 4 points in those not so good places)

B) 90% crit chance, 15 % mltiplier (all in good nodes, claw and frenzy so totally good)

It's a tough one, but I think I'm with Mastiis on this one.
I would probably go for A.

Don't panic.
Starting up my stream now. If anyone needs help over the next couple hours you can reach me there.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
some help to improve my equipment, I run out of mana and I don't reach the stats for some gems (ask first before buying), here my build:
https://pastebin.com/byCSTn1W
up enlighten lvl 3, try to keep 100-150 mana up 200 would be really good
Hey fiver check out my new thread on advanced fossil crafting and tell me what you think, thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2767844
One more question, for lethal pride I got;

10% intimidate, 20% melee, 20% phys

All of them are in the passives that I'm using right now. Question is, is it worth keep divining my second LP to get a intimidate & double damage one or is it just wasting divine orbs for too little benefit?
"
edeviren wrote:
One more question, for lethal pride I got;

10% intimidate, 20% melee, 20% phys

All of them are in the passives that I'm using right now. Question is, is it worth keep divining my second LP to get a intimidate & double damage one or is it just wasting divine orbs for too little benefit?

Double damage is a big damage boost, But depends on your budget if its worth it or not. Divines are expensive atm so unless you have great gear in all other slots I would stick to that LP for now and come back to it once you have currency to spare.
I have this one to trade for another DD or selling, got claw node, but I'm playing sword:

Recoursefulness = 5% Double damage
Frenetic = 20% Totem Damage
Depth perception = 5% Double Damage
Shocking strikes = 5% phy dmg as fire damage
Fangs of the viper = 4% Increase Life
Claws of the magpie = 20% Increase Burning damage
Claws of the hawk = 10% Intimidate
Blood drinker = 20% Increased melee damage
Soul raker = 20% Increase Physical Damage

Lethal Assault = 15% Crit Mult
ColdHearted Calculation = 5% Double Damage

Report Forum Post