[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Starting my stream in about 10-15 minutes. I will be streaming for the next couple of hours. Feel free to join me. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi Fiver!
Love this build!
Its alot of fun and has helped me get trough the Blight content quite well.

For a Weapon i'm using Touch of Anguish and the Perepitea shield since both are cheap and they work quite well till i find something better, wich is not easy.

Still wondering how to inprove my survivability but all in good time.

Keep up these great builds in the future, they are very well written :)
I will start streaming in about 30 minutes. Feel free to join me if you need help with anything or just want to hang out! :)

Weertangel, I can have a look at your character later perhaps and see if there's anything I can help with. :) Unfortunately I don't really have time to do it right away.

Don't panic.
https://pastebin.com/tAMS9Jv2
If you have time, please check my PoB. 2.4M Shaper Dmg but when bossing i feel it's not strong enough :(
My lethal pride is simulated by an rare jew
"
https://pastebin.com/tAMS9Jv2
If you have time, please check my PoB. 2.4M Shaper Dmg but when bossing i feel it's not strong enough :(
My lethal pride is simulated by an rare jew

Just a few thoughts (I did not check the POB, but I had a look to your character).

- Replace Abyssus with a good rare Helmet or Starkonja
"
Fiver wrote:
"Abyssus gives us so much damage, it's insane, but most of the time Starkonja's is better. Abyssus is only really useful in certain fights where the enemy doesn't do a lot of physical damage."

- You spent 6 Passives to allocate Claws of the Falcon + 2 more to get an additional Power charge. I believe it´s not worth to invest that much for that.

- Replace Overflowing Chalice Flask with Taste of Hate. Its a great damage boost for hard fights like Bosses.

- I recommend a Diamond Flask of Heat (remove Freeze and Chill). You don't need the extra movement speed if you have Frenzys up.

- Quality your flasks

- Invest in Shaper's Touch gloves with +1 Frenzy Corruption. You can still craft them to change Number and Colour of sockets if you invest Vaal Orbs. Your total maximum of Frenzys should be 9.

- Try to replace your Claw with a good rare one. Fiver made great videos explaining how to craft them. As the league is already 2/3 done you should be able to buy a good and cheap Claw as well.

- For 6 Chaos Orbs you can re-craft your Body Armour. You have a good chance to reach 7% or 8% increased Maximum Life with low investment.

- Maybe I just didn't see it, but make sure to use Vaal Ancestral Warchief Totem. It's insane! You don't need Multiple Totems Support to use both for Bosses.
I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply. My computer got messed up the other day, and I've spent the last couple of days setting up a new one and getting shit to work.

Don't panic.
"
YoshitsuneCR wrote:
Hey fiver im trying your build but tbh i feel like shit, i can have some help? :)

Shit I am so sorry for this slow reply. I totally missed your comment!
I opened your build in PoB and see you have already moved on to another build, but if you decide to go back to the raider, please send me a PM and I'll try to help out as much as I can!

Don't panic.
"
Zestrenocya wrote:
For those who are running a 3rd aura, what are you using? I just finally found a decent mana reservation shield and started with flesh and stone but am not sure what the best choice might be. Unfortunately I don’t have space on any item to beastcraft one of the aspects so I don’t think those are options.

I am currently running Herald of Ash, but Herald of Purity or Aspect of the Cat are great options.

I'm trying out the others but I think I prefer Aspect of the Cat.

Don't panic.
"
Weertangel wrote:
Hi Fiver!
Love this build!
Its alot of fun and has helped me get trough the Blight content quite well.

For a Weapon i'm using Touch of Anguish and the Perepitea shield since both are cheap and they work quite well till i find something better, wich is not easy.

Still wondering how to inprove my survivability but all in good time.

Keep up these great builds in the future, they are very well written :)

I don't have time to look at your character right now, but I'd love to help you out later when I can. I'll be streaming around 19:30 GMT+1, so if I haven't replied before then, please join me on the stream and I'll do it then.

I recently got a new computer and there was a bunch if problems when I was putting it together, and when I finally had all the shit set up, the HDD with all my stream-related files got corrupted in the process of moving it to the new computer. So I've been spending a few days trying to rebuild the stream.. But I think I should be done before I start the stream later. ^^

Don't panic.
I am now live and streaming! Feel free to join me and hang out if you need help or anything.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info