[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hey guys! I'm a PoE newbie, and on level 79 with this build.
I seem to misunderstand the CWDT setup:
CWDT - Immortal Call - Blood Rage - Summon Ice Golem

So when I get that x amount of damage, I do see the visual effect of Blood Rage very clearly, same goes for the associated buff in the top HUD.
But the Ice Golem doesn't seem to be (re)summoned.

When I start to play, I always check my auras and summon the golem. Then I go and fight. At one point, the golem will be gone I will notice, even though I saw Blood Rage in the meantime at least once. Shouldn't the ice golem be re-casted (no matter if it was already there) at the same time when Blood Rage is triggering?
Same for Immortal Call. It's been a long time since I saw that buff showing up at the top.
Starting stream now. Come and join me if you need help or want to hang out! :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Aeris85 wrote:

So when I get that x amount of damage, I do see the visual effect of Blood Rage very clearly, same goes for the associated buff in the top HUD.

When I start to play, I always check my auras and summon the golem. Then I go and fight. At one point, the golem will be gone I will notice, even though I saw Blood Rage in the meantime at least once. Shouldn't the ice golem be re-casted (no matter if it was already there) at the same time when Blood Rage is triggering?
Same for Immortal Call. It's been a long time since I saw that buff showing up at the top.

Check the required level of your golem and Immortal Call - CWDT will only support gems of a specific required level or lower.
Hey Fiver! I'm really enjoying this build. Just hit level 93. I have a question though. I've been using Fortify instead of Rage and although peak dps is lower, I like the defensive aspect of Fortify and I don't like that it takes 12 seconds to build up 30 stacks of rage, especially on boss fights. Is this a horrible choice?
"
Eleazaar wrote:
Hey Fiver! I'm really enjoying this build. Just hit level 93. I have a question though. I've been using Fortify instead of Rage and although peak dps is lower, I like the defensive aspect of Fortify and I don't like that it takes 12 seconds to build up 30 stacks of rage, especially on boss fights. Is this a horrible choice?

Rage provides a huge bonus for your damage. You can link Fortify with Whirling Blades to get the defensive buff as well. The only thing you have to do is to use that skill often, to keep Fortify up.
I will be starting stream in about 15 minutes. Join me if you need help or want to hang out. :)

I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to answer any questions today. I'll try to get to you when I can.

Don't panic.
"

T1 attack speed, is something like this worth crafting? or should I try and get T1 phys? I figure I can do a 30% quality beast craft on this.

You should always make sure to have high physical damage on the claw before crafting. A claw crafted on attack speed won't be very good.

"
BajaaniVadim wrote:
On mark of the elder could 17% increased hatred aura effect be better than the phys damage?

Yes it seems to do more damage.

"
Aeris85 wrote:

Hey Aeris. Not sure if I answered this on stream already, but is your Ice Golem and Immortal Call too high level? Depending on the lvl on CWDT the skill-lvl it can trigger increases. But a lvl 1 CWDT can only trigger skills that require level 38 or below. If linked skills are too high level, they won't trigger.

"
Eleazaar wrote:

Like Tiffiklotz commented, Rage provides a lot of damage for you, but you also need rage stacks in order to use Berserk, which is incredibly strong.

And I don't find it that annoying to keep the Fortify up by whirling through enemies. You'll need to whirl around on boss fights anyway. Might as well whirl through them, and then have a CoC frost bomb setup in the whirl as well.

Don't panic.
Starting my stream now. Come and join me if you need help with anything! :)

Don't panic.
Hey fiver im trying your build but tbh i feel like shit, i can have some help? :)
For those who are running a 3rd aura, what are you using? I just finally found a decent mana reservation shield and started with flesh and stone but am not sure what the best choice might be. Unfortunately I don’t have space on any item to beastcraft one of the aspects so I don’t think those are options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info