[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

I'm gonna start my stream in about 10-15 minutes.

Feel free to join me if you need help with anything or want to hang out. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Anyone able to give me a gear check? Thinking claw with 400+ pdps?
Hey fiver, enjoyin your build so far. How do you deal w/ curses on maps? I'm used to usually have a curse immunity flask. Is the best thing to get corrupted blood immunity on a jewel?
I'm trying to put my chest piece I just crafted in here to see if its ok for now its in my main stash?
Ok so just to clarify with the Lethal Pride jewel -- we're looking for just the Kiloava seeds for the good passives?
Hey Fiver, loving the build. I finally beat Uber Elder for the first time with this build!

Any idea where I should focus on upgrading? I can comfortably do T12-13 mindlessly without any deaths, and I wanna push that since I want to see how deep in Delve I can go.
"
I finally beat Uber Elder for the first time with this build

I'm on my way to my first UE with this build but I'm affraid my HP is too low (4600 without kaoms roots). Also my damage seems low... Can I have any advice?

Edit : 5th set right now... Cant beat this piece of shit. I've done it before, I know the fight but still... What am I missing? stuff too low?
Last edited by AIbatroll on Sep 30, 2019, 7:27:01 AM

Not best items, but very decent andd good. Le Heup All needs to check again. Just killed Shaper with those :)
how on earth do you get your crit that high? it's at 57% in PoB, and I'm only at 37% unbuffed in hideout
Just ended 36 in 128 hrs. Big thanks for build, fiver.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info