[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
ikordan wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
ikordan wrote:
Just ended 36 in 128 hrs. Big thanks for build, fiver.

Hey man. Playing MF this league as well? :) How is it working so far?
There's been a few people on the stream asking about the MF version.

This league was too poor for me. Not seen any exalt drop for 2 weeks XD. So played normal build. Some people asking me about mf too, but what can i say? You did majority of work, and i changed it a bit :)

There's been a few people wondering on the stream, so there's definitely some curiousity about it. I try to send them your way though. You know the MF version a lot better than I do. I've never tried it.

Don't panic.
"
archwerewolf wrote:
About maim on chest
It's only reduce mov speed?so not so important to roll it?

Maim also gives 15-30% more damage. We don't care about the movespeed.

"
max1574 wrote:
what you think of Shield Charge on frost blades

I personally don't like shield charge because it tends to get stuck on things. But if you like it more than whirling blades you can use it of course. :)

"
chaldeanz wrote:
Mr.Fiver I do need your advice again about this one
I not sure what to craft. "Hit's can't be evaded" or Ele Pen

thanks.

Elemental penetration. :)

Don't panic.
"
TomekSzymek wrote:
Hey guys ;)

I'm coming back after beating Shaper and hitting 94lvl.
Got a couple of exalts to spare and looking for a few upgrades. Anyone can suggest what should I do next?

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/7Ue2mPtC

You should get a new claw, the one you have isn't particularly good. :)

Don't panic.

ty bro finish crafted
"
Fiver wrote:

There's been a few people wondering on the stream, so there's definitely some curiousity about it. I try to send them your way though. You know the MF version a lot better than I do. I've never tried it.

I can give you all info about mf that i know and you will add it to main build info. IMO its cheapest mf build with that level of power and ppl definetly should try it, and you can have mf just by swapping ur items and 1-3 passive points, and if you want again be big boy you can turn all back in few clicks. As i showed on legion you dont have problems with t16 maps and i even killed shaper with 1 death when i got lag spikes, its ez to do deathless.
Enchantment with ice golem buff is nice aswell with +5,3% dps for me
Starting my stream in 10 minutes.

Join me if you want to hang out or need help with anything. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
ok smth like that )
Would Farruls fur be a good endgame armour?
Has anyone tried the new Inspiration jewel as a 6th link in this build? it's got 10% crit chance per charge and 8% increased elemental damage per charge and you don't use the charges until 800 mana is spent at gem lvl20. Can't figure out how to test this out in path of building yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info