[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Chridian wrote:
"
PetZir wrote:
Just got to lvl 100 with this build and i must say really good guide and the playstyle is enjoyable aswell 10/10 would recommend! ^^

If you dont mind me asking, how in the world did you achieve res cap?

got extremely lucky with my lethal pride :P
it have: 60% fire resist, 2x 5% chance to deal double dmg, 10% chance to intimidate, 90% melee crit chance, 20 strenght and 20% melee phys dmg :P
does anyone here have a PoB for the magic find version of the build?
just got op armour it come with Str problem haha
I'm struggling to kill guardians. Does my weapon suck that bad? Pandemonius doesn't seem like it would give me much more damage and I don't know what else I can upgrade without spending a lot.

https://pastebin.com/GqheNbnM

~Bucket
given your evade chance is already 92% in pob, isn't it more worth it to pick up veil given that chase's additional evasion wouldn't do much?

additionally, it seems that it might be worthwhile popping a maim gem onto the ancestral protector/warchief if i don't have maim on my chest
Last edited by spectrearc on Sep 28, 2019, 2:09:46 PM
I will start my stream in about 10 minutes.

I haven't been by the computer today, and so I haven't been able to answer any questions. I'm sorry about that. I will try to catch up when I have time.
I'll be online for a couple of hours, so you can catch me there. Otherwise I'll try to catch up with the thread and help you all out tomorrow.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
yeah first my uber elder kill!thx for great build
hm what i should change in my gear?shield+armor+belt?
Wow was so lucky with Vaal Orb. My SECOND corruption:

"
Asag wrote:

Lol me just drop and corrupted same jevel and got same corruption
my second jewel with +4% dmg)
"
bibanul wrote:
Just finished yellow maps and heading into red. Unfortunately RNG god was not on my side this league, so currently have only around 2 exalts for upgrades. What do you I should upgrade and in which order?

Thank you.

I would go for a new armour, belt, amulet, and then claw.
Get an armour that also has % inc life on it, and preferably maim. You can get % life pretty easy, but Maim is expensive unless you manage to craft one.

"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:

I don't know about the suffix tbh. I've always crafted resists. ^^

Ok smth like dat ring

Now gona try to craft claws...very unlucky me...2k+ alts and 0 good claws
and yeah me happy got +1 frenzy corruption on gloves :3

Awesome, good work on the ring!
Crafting a claw can be frustrating, but it is also very fun when you get it right. You can do it!

"
Trimorden wrote:

Hello anyone, any advice on what I should improve next? Cant seem to beat blighted maps very well. And damage doesnt seem there at all?

You need the right flasks. It makes a huge difference.
The claw you have has potential, but unfortunately you can't get any extra quality on it. I think it may be worth crafting a higher lvl % phys on it, and beastcraft it for 30 qual. Another option would be to try to annul the crit and +1 skillgems. That way you could craft a very good claw with 400+ pdps and elemental penetration. Otherwise I think you should look for a new one.

You should also look for a new ring with assassins mark on it. :)

"
archwerewolf wrote:
Hm not cool idea? anoi +1 curse and use gloves with vulnerability?

Even if you get 2x curse, the frenzy charge is better. It gives more damage, but also evasion/movespeed/dodge, etc.

"
PetZir wrote:
Just got to lvl 100 with this build and i must say really good guide and the playstyle is enjoyable aswell 10/10 would recommend! ^^

Awesome!!!

"
bibanul wrote:
Hi,

What is considered to be good enough from a lethal pride? The only good mods I have are:

+15% melee critical strike multiplier;
20% increased physical damage;
30% melee critical strike chance.

Should I divine?

I would not divine that until you have enough currency to waste 15+ divines. The one you have is not ideal, but it's better than a lot of outcomes.

"
Hosam77777 wrote:

i'm trying to craft my own claw, can someone tell me if this one is worth to finish?

I would not finish that one. It only has T2 cold damage, but more importantly, you can't craft any quality on it.

"
DXab wrote:
hi, can you add video how you farm the blight maps, I have a big problem with that

I'll try to do that. I've done it on the stream a couple times, but I don't have any timestamps unfortunately.

"
poeGT wrote:
Hey Fiver!

Just have to say I used this as my main build last league and if it wasn't for my ADD to always try new build I'd use it again.

Great to see it's still awesome, one of my favorites I've played. :)

Thank you for telling me this. It's always refreshing to hear when people like the build. I'm glad you enjoy it. :D

Also, I totally get that addiction. In 3.6 I played over 10 builds to lvl 85+.

"
Binkyyy wrote:
does anyone here have a PoB for the magic find version of the build?

You should message Ikordan. He's the one who came up with it. :)

"
chaldeanz wrote:
just got op armour it come with Str problem haha

Holy shit, that armour is disgusting!
Good work dude!

"
Wuinx wrote:
I'm struggling to kill guardians. Does my weapon suck that bad? Pandemonius doesn't seem like it would give me much more damage and I don't know what else I can upgrade without spending a lot.

https://pastebin.com/GqheNbnM

~Bucket

Well your weapon doesn't have any crit on it, which is certainly a factor, and you only have 15 attack speed on it, which is another.
It would be better if you crafted on a single T1 phys.

But there are other things you should have a look at.
You haven't done the last ascendancy, which is also incredibly important. We're talking lots of damage, but also 25% projectile/melee evade chance. It's a big deal.
Scratch that. I just noticed that you seemed to have fixed that, when I imported your character instead of the pastebin. :)
You could also use an assassin's mark ring.

"
archwerewolf wrote:
yeah first my uber elder kill!thx for great build
hm what i should change in my gear?shield+armor+belt?

Well you have pretty good gear. Next step would probably be an armour with maim and/or crit on it.

"
Asag wrote:

Nice!

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info