[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Could you take a look at my character and suggest what I should switch out? I have tons of DPS and I run T5-T8 maps really easily however my HP is waaay low at 3.8K or so, what can I do to atleast get above 4.2K? Any suggestions? I've picked most life nodes, but as I said, my DPS is really strong and I oneshot pretty much everything so far with constant 200K DPS. Res capped etc, so only thing I could touch really is the uniques. Any suggestions?
when searching rings/amulets, should i include added phys/cold damage to attacks and % cold damage, or is %ele dmg with attacks the best?
I noticed in your video (it looks like) you have enduring cry/Immortal Call+CWDT. But I don't see it in your build. What do you recommend replacing for that setup?
Last edited by cavec on Mar 9, 2018, 12:53:42 AM
"
Xybrid wrote:
Hello, first of all great guide thanks for the effort!
I'm trying it out, atm started mapping, not very rich etc. Don't know if it's me, but is the build's single-target dmg way low? I did a map or two, wiped trash instantly and flew through them, but had alot of problems with bosses (also red beasts, they take ages to kill with this build).

Am I doing something wrong or theres a node that improves single target dmg that I still didn't take as I took all life ones :)

Kind regards,

There is no node that specifically makes single target dmg better. It just something that gets improved as your gear gets better and your skill gems max out.

"
urenemy wrote:
Having a 5L what skills do you prefer?

Multistrike
Elemental damage with attack skills
Ice bite
Ruthless

If you don't have many frenzy charges yet, Hypothermia can be better than Ice Bite.
When you are clearing trash, use Ancestral Call instead of Ruthess.

"
when searching rings/amulets, should i include added phys/cold damage to attacks and % cold damage, or is %ele dmg with attacks the best?

Well all those options are good, but I personally prefer them in the order:
EDAS
Flat Cold/Phys
%Cold

Sometimes flat damage can be better than EDAS, but as your weapon gets better, EDAS will scale really good. If you can get both, that's obviously the best scenario.

"
cavec wrote:

I noticed in your video (it looks like) you have enduring cry/Immortal Call+CWDT. But I don't see it in your build. What do you recommend replacing for that setup?

This is weird. You are indeed correct that I use Immortal Call.
I could swear that I had it in the guide.

It is supposed to be in the same setup as I have the Lightning golem.

Updated the main post. Thank you for noticing the error!

Don't panic.
"
Svettvatten wrote:
Could you take a look at my character and suggest what I should switch out? I have tons of DPS and I run T5-T8 maps really easily however my HP is waaay low at 3.8K or so, what can I do to atleast get above 4.2K? Any suggestions? I've picked most life nodes, but as I said, my DPS is really strong and I oneshot pretty much everything so far with constant 200K DPS. Res capped etc, so only thing I could touch really is the uniques. Any suggestions?

If you are lacking life, I would replace the rat's nest with a Starkonja for now.

The rings and belt have pretty low life rolls on them.
Getting 70+ on rings and 80+ on belt would be ideal.

You also get some life from using a Lycosidae.

Getting a starkonja and Lycosidae would be enough to put you at 4000-4180+ HP
If you then get 70+ life on rings and 80+ on belt you would end up at 4400~
Also keep in mind that you get a low amount of life for each level.

Don't panic.
UPDATE

I have added a new video.

In 3.2 I haven't been able to play as much as I would have liked, but to demonstrate how clearspeed and damage looks, I just recorded a video of a Colosseum clear.

One of the points of this video is also to demonstrate how good of an alternative Bloodseeker is.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Mar 9, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
"
Fiver wrote:
UPDATE

I have added a new video.

In 3.2 I haven't been able to play as much as I would have liked, but to demonstrate how clearspeed and damage looks, I just recorded a video of a Colosseum clear.

One of the points of this video is also to demonstrate how good of an alternative Bloodseeker is.

Cheers for the video - I have a question on what the ice ground effect that seems to be going off when you are fighting - I've checked your links and you dont seem to have anything I dont have - is it the counterattack from the shield?
Hello I really enjoy your build in last 2 days, great clear speed and good damage so far..

I have couple questions if you can answer those could be great for me.

1- Which pot should I replace with Taste of Hate.

2- What you think about Added Cold damage support gem? I think its good for more dps.

3- What should be our main goal to reach for Maximum Life.

Thanks in advance.
Good luck in your maps Exiles!

sorry for newbie question but how did you get phasing ? / from which source
Last edited by Nundar on Mar 9, 2018, 12:27:44 PM
what is the reason for going avatar of the chase instead of veil?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info