[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

"
irampage7 wrote:
Btw why chance to ignite was preferred vs multi-strike?

The option was between Damage on Full Life or Multitrike, Damage on Full Life is slightly ahead damage wise and makes movement much easier during bosses such as Shaper, by all means use Multistrike early if you wish :)
"
whiteyfang wrote:
Do you think Slayer culling will be an issue for capturing beasts? And if so, which alternate ascendancy should we go for?

If still think Slayer would be the best however Gladiator could also be another viable option but would be a DPS loss over, you could pick up culling on your Ancestral Protector as I did previously if you wish.
Thanks for the great thread, I am curious though. Could you run the same build with Witch - Ele? I know the Pathfinder side of things is great but the immunity to elemental should make up for it?

I am still new to alot of aspects to this game so please, be nice if I am missing a massive issue for endgame! :-)

Thanks in advance for your reply.
"
ronjen02 wrote:
Thanks for the great thread, I am curious though. Could you run the same build with Witch - Ele? I know the Pathfinder side of things is great but the immunity to elemental should make up for it?

I am still new to alot of aspects to this game so please, be nice if I am missing a massive issue for endgame! :-)

Thanks in advance for your reply.

We scale Physical to elemental through Avatar of fire, the other options I would say would be viable is Gladiator, Slayer, Raider, Pathfinder.
Could this be adapted into a molten strike/frost blades build with the same tree? Not a fan of using molten strike for clearing and figured you could sub in some 5link shaper gloves for them instead of tombfist this league.
"
Could this be adapted into a molten strike/frost blades build with the same tree? Not a fan of using molten strike for clearing and figured you could sub in some 5link shaper gloves for them instead of tombfist this league.

Due to using Avatar of Fire it's unlikely however you can play around with it.
Hi OP,

I'm following this build right now and it felt quite fun. However, i don't understand why you use both Chance to Ignite and Elemental Focus. Wouldn't Elemental Focus prevent ignite proc? Or Chance to Ignite is good enough even then?
Am I missing something, or does the PoB link have 3 Wildfires socketed? I understand to change one to a abyss jewel, since limited to 2, just wanted to make sure I am not crazy.

edit: turns out its just a leveling tree that has 3, the final doesnt.
Last edited by locohobo on Mar 4, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
"
locohobo wrote:
Am I missing something, or does the PoB link have 3 Wildfires socketed? I understand to change one to a abyss jewel, since limited to 2, just wanted to make sure I am not crazy.

edit: turns out its just a leveling tree that has 3, the final doesnt.

Sorry about that was probably playing around with something when I posted it, but yes you only use 2 :)
"
seannguyen428 wrote:
Hi OP,

I'm following this build right now and it felt quite fun. However, i don't understand why you use both Chance to Ignite and Elemental Focus. Wouldn't Elemental Focus prevent ignite proc? Or Chance to Ignite is good enough even then?

I have the same question. Is it profitable to use Chance to Ignite with Ele Focus, or mb switch CtI on multistrike/added fire damage/faster attacks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info