[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

Build seems solid just started mapping however and survability seems pretty poor currently
Hey, build seems good and I'm just wondering what gem to replace culling strike since the new slayer ascendancy already has innate culling
Would it be viable to run Vaal pact on this build? Why not take it is a better question I guess, is it because of the life regen?
Last edited by wonderwiff on Mar 5, 2018, 3:04:56 PM
"
wonderwiff wrote:
Would it be viable to run Vaal pact on this build? Why not take it is a better question I guess, is it because of the life regen?

We don't take it due to Blood Rage degen however if you are comfortable with this you can take it.
"
Hey, build seems good and I'm just wondering what gem to replace culling strike since the new slayer ascendancy already has innate culling

I replaced it with Faster Attacks, Item Rarity would be another decent one.
Is there a reason that Chance to Ignite is used as a 5th link? Also, wouldn't Fire Pen be a preferred gem over it?
Thanks
Having problems with killing mobs with elemental res, any suggestions? Currently in a9.
great build, currently crushing at lvl 82. Game change when equiping 1 grelwood. Belly + second grelwood and you'll be prety invincible.
How are you managing mana? Especially against single target? Because not all of the molten strike balls hit the target, leaving us with lower mana leech. Im alread using that life+mana leech hybrid node on tree.
I bought the Mana Leech node beside the hybrid, until my dps was high enough to sustain just the 1 node. I was able to get rid of it around lvl 75 or so, with a 10k tooltip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info