█ [3.4] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Do you have to wait till you can equip Oro's before being able to flicker? Never made a flicker build so just wondering. Thanks.


I started at lvl 43 with daresso's passion. You just need multistrike bloodlust and impact with 2 passions to clear packs easily.
Tried what you said. Not so much fun.

Went with Sunder, Multi, Fort, Ruthless. Used Princess Sabre and different unique one hand weapons along with Goldrim and Belt of the Deceiver. Ancestral Protector and Light Golem for faster attack speed.

Playing with my eyes closed. Stupidly easy. I'd recommend this to those that are crawling through the leveling process.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Apr 28, 2018, 11:41:34 PM
Hi there,

i am a bit confused, i spend over 40exa atm and my dps is 127k,
am i missing something? i know only level 75 yet and not all gems are max level but still, there cant be such a huge gap, if u compare our gear u will see there almost no diffrence.

please help

what am i missing!

https://pastebin.com/FKSYCHFF
"
Gischa wrote:
Hi there,

i am a bit confused, i spend over 40exa atm and my dps is 127k,
am i missing something? i know only level 75 yet and not all gems are max level but still, there cant be such a huge gap, if u compare our gear u will see there almost no diffrence.

please help

what am i missing!

https://pastebin.com/FKSYCHFF


Heya man, several things

1st off: You have been bamboozled to pay that much :)

2nd off: Remove the Headsman and get Impact - it is the main priority in ascendancy talents for this build

3rd off: Replace that jewel (Fertile mind) and get a proper one.

4th off: Get a perfect roll Wise Oak flask it gives a lot of dps

5th off: In PoB you have several configurations click on the active ones "Do you use Frenzy Charges?"/"Is the enemy Ignited?"/"Is the enemy Burning"/"Do you have Onslaught?"(see 6)/"Are you leeching" etc - your real dps is about 400 something k

6th off: Crit flask with resolute technique ... replace it with Onslaught flask

Those are my initial notes tell me how the gameplay changes

P.S. half a mill dps on 75 ain't bad
Edit: also for that money just get 20/20 gems and definately 21/20 flicker!
Last edited by MFDreamless2 on May 15, 2018, 1:43:44 PM
Beautiful build bro!!

hey, i really did fall in love with the flicker build.
a friend of mine got a build for the marauder and his build got more armor.
but i like the slayer guy ^^

so atm i die like alot,, and i really whant to have a build like this that works,
but gaining lvls its not going so good atm, i dont have all the gear pieces and im not close to the gems he use,

im also really new to this game so if some one can help me or explain abit about what im doing wrong,

if i play Tier 1 maps speciaal mobs some times 1shot me, and bosses 9 out of 10 i die and then his healt bar is lik maby 20% gone :S.

So yeah,

thanks alot for who every is going to help me,

Greetings Curatho.
"
Completed 3 ChallengesCuratho wrote:
hey, i really did fall in love with the flicker build.
a friend of mine got a build for the marauder and his build got more armor.
but i like the slayer guy ^^

so atm i die like alot,, and i really whant to have a build like this that works,
but gaining lvls its not going so good atm, i dont have all the gear pieces and im not close to the gems he use,

im also really new to this game so if some one can help me or explain abit about what im doing wrong,

if i play Tier 1 maps speciaal mobs some times 1shot me, and bosses 9 out of 10 i die and then his healt bar is lik maby 20% gone :S.

So yeah,

thanks alot for who every is going to help me,

Greetings Curatho.


Give us a bit more to go on mate :) Unlock your characters from privacy settings so I can check out gear. Or contact me in game so I explain.
"
MFDreamless2 wrote:
"
Gischa wrote:
Hi there,

i am a bit confused, i spend over 40exa atm and my dps is 127k,
am i missing something? i know only level 75 yet and not all gems are max level but still, there cant be such a huge gap, if u compare our gear u will see there almost no diffrence.

please help

what am i missing!

https://pastebin.com/FKSYCHFF


Heya man, several things

1st off: You have been bamboozled to pay that much :)

2nd off: Remove the Headsman and get Impact - it is the main priority in ascendancy talents for this build

3rd off: Replace that jewel (Fertile mind) and get a proper one.

4th off: Get a perfect roll Wise Oak flask it gives a lot of dps

5th off: In PoB you have several configurations click on the active ones "Do you use Frenzy Charges?"/"Is the enemy Ignited?"/"Is the enemy Burning"/"Do you have Onslaught?"(see 6)/"Are you leeching" etc - your real dps is about 400 something k

6th off: Crit flask with resolute technique ... replace it with Onslaught flask

Those are my initial notes tell me how the gameplay changes

P.S. half a mill dps on 75 ain't bad
Edit: also for that money just get 20/20 gems and definately 21/20 flicker!



Thanks a lot man, now i see didnt even noticed the configuration tab.
Tell me what you think about this tree instead...

https://pastebin.com/Z1mC19pP

The gear is pipedream of course, but think it could push 1.5 mill deeps reasonably.
Does anyone mind helping me find out why my DPS is so low.

https://pastebin.com/PLhWVj4E this is the pastebin for pob.

I know my boots aren't linked I just had them already.

If the pastebin doesn't work, you can search for my character "Unity” under my account name: Tomxlove

Thanks in advance :[
Last edited by tomxlove on May 18, 2018, 2:46:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info