█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

how da fuck i do the vaal temple map ? last map to do , 156/157 , cant deal with that elemental reflect
Hi,
Can somebody help me
this is mine https://pastebin.com/mxqgZER4
and don't know what go wrong with dps
you dps is 81k my is 21k and what hell im do wrong ;/
"
you dps is 81k my is 21k and what hell im do wrong ;/

configuration => use checkbox
Hey Guys i would like to ask a question about the Ascendancy pick order. Which ones i pick first and which one last?
"
Hey Guys i would like to ask a question about the Ascendancy pick order. Which ones i pick first and which one last?

Endless Hunger > Impact > Headsman > Bane of Legends

Endless Hunger first because you want to start buffing up your leeching as much as you can first. If you can't even leech efficiently first, then this build loses a lot of its "oomph."

Impact should be second because you want your Flicker Strike to hit more than a single target. This is useful if you are hitting a single target and there is a mob that is coming towards you. This is also affected by Endless Hunger/Leech so it helps a ton. Not just this, but Impact also allows it so you don't need to waste another gem slot for Melee Splash. This allows you to put in another gem of your choice to make your Flicker Strike even better.

Headsman is naturally next which you need to get before you can get to Bane of Legends. Obviously Headsman grants you "cannot take reflected physical damage" but since we are basically an elemental build, you don't really need to worry about grabbing this before the other two skills.

Bane of Legends is definitely amazing, but you need to prioritize the leeching from Endless Hunger and the splash effect from Impact first.

Hopefully that helps.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
"

Endless Hunger > Impact > Headsman > Bane of Legends

Endless Hunger first because you want to start buffing up your leeching as much as you can first. If you can't even leech efficiently first, then this build loses a lot of its "oomph."

Impact should be second because you want your Flicker Strike to hit more than a single target. This is useful if you are hitting a single target and there is a mob that is coming towards you. This is also affected by Endless Hunger/Leech so it helps a ton. Not just this, but Impact also allows it so you don't need to waste another gem slot for Melee Splash. This allows you to put in another gem of your choice to make your Flicker Strike even better.

Headsman is naturally next which you need to get before you can get to Bane of Legends. Obviously Headsman grants you "cannot take reflected physical damage" but since we are basically an elemental build, you don't really need to worry about grabbing this before the other two skills.

Bane of Legends is definitely amazing, but you need to prioritize the leeching from Endless Hunger and the splash effect from Impact first.

Hopefully that helps.

Really thank you mate for your answer. I've picked Impact first, but will do Endless Hunger second, since i don't wanna do a lab until its possible. I'm lvl 36 atm so like at 40-45 i'll get myself boosted down by my brother :).
Again thanks for the answer! :) Have a nice day and have fun playing! :)
is there some sort of (recommended) amulet that might work in place of Xoph's blood until one can afford it? im just starting to learn how to make decent amount of currency but i ain't there yet... xoph's is 6 ex right now. :|
How can this build get enough int for lv 20 blue gem?

I'm still stuck at this point, any recommend?

Thank you!

P/S: Nvm, Figured it out, forgot the jewel :D
Last edited by yesterlies on Apr 8, 2018, 11:39:22 AM
Hello, I have a question, is it necessary for Vaal pact?
Last edited by Worfang on Apr 8, 2018, 7:33:26 PM
"
Worfang wrote:
Hello, I have a question, is it necessary for Vaal pact?

Yes :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info