█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

This build is a joke, don't make it. If you try to copy everything to try get as close as possible to 1 million dps you will realize you only have 6 mana left.
If you copy pastebin you will see that he only has 6 mana left.
I can't believe i didn't realize this till I fianlly spent 6ex to buy a lvl 4 enlighten fml.
"
INEEDHEALINGs wrote:
This build is a joke, don't make it. If you try to copy everything to try get as close as possible to 1 million dps you will realize you only have 6 mana left.
I can't believe i didn't realize this till I fianlly spent 6ex to buy a lvl 4 enlighten fml.

Not entirely sure what you are on about. I'm having zero issues with mana all you need is that single leech node under VP.
Planning to go HC with this, but theres no xoth blood on Poe trade, also dont have currency for it. Whats the other alternative for it?
"
INEEDHEALINGs wrote:

Yeah I think he forgot to change out his arctic armour for vaal haste, because that's what he has under his gear section.

I've been running this build to about 80 now! It seems to function fine otherwise
https://pastebin.com/PXCyTqUQ

This is the pastebin in his guide, he is using artic armour
"
Anticro wrote:
"
INEEDHEALINGs wrote:

Yeah I think he forgot to change out his arctic armour for vaal haste, because that's what he has under his gear section.

I've been running this build to about 80 now! It seems to function fine otherwise

ok you guys are right I only looked at his pastebin im a total noob thanks for fixing my problem
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Planning to go HC with this, but theres no xoth blood on Poe trade, also dont have currency for it. Whats the other alternative for it?

Im playing this in BSC. using amulet: Eye of the innocence + Ring: Mokou's Embrace.
Gives you extra leech and alot of dps. Idk if it can compete with Xoph's Blood. But atleast its cheaper.

I would absolutely not recommend playing this in HC btw. You would have to be very careful, and that removes the fun in Flicker. Sometimes when you flicker around at great speed, the game desyncs, and you end up dying without a chance to react.
There is a Kitava's Feast Jugger flicker that would work much better in HC. (still wouldnt play flicker in HC tho)
is there a budget guide something to get me rolling into the expensive gear or would you not reccomend making this as a seasonal character only a standard
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

use an impresence (fire),

thats what i got to drop and since i still dont have xophs blood, i actually love it, it allows you to run flammability, arctic armor, AND anger ( while also giving you decent stats like life you get the maddening presence wich is like a mini chians/enfeeble aura, while also having arctic armor for reduction in phys and fire damage)
So vaal grace or vaal haste ?? ..

thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info