█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

I am trying to use this build
But I have one problem - sometimes character stops using flicker with monsters near.
I have tried using macro with clicking flicker button, pressing flicker button with shift.
I think main problem is desyncing - but my ping is 16-17ms without any spikes
Can you help - may be some lifehack for this?
"
goog2e wrote:
I am trying to use this build
But I have one problem - sometimes character stops using flicker with monsters near.
I have tried using macro with clicking flicker button, pressing flicker button with shift.
I think main problem is desyncing - but my ping is 16-17ms without any spikes
Can you help - may be some lifehack for this?

I'll second this sort of question. I have the same problem, but assumed that it was on my end since I tend to have about 50ms of ping and occasional spikes. I don't know how often it was happening for you, but I actually abandoned the character at 84 because of a variety of QoL problems.

I had issues with running out of mana single target (which would go away with more gear). I had an issue, roughly once per map, where my character would use all of their mana, swing at the air 3 times, and not actually flicker anything. Then on top of that I got frequent desync (which I didn't know was possible in lockstep mode?) where I'd stop flickering at the edge of a pack that I'd killed, then start taking damage, then appear in a different location near mobs.

Between all of that, flicker just sometimes taking me in the wrong direction, and a fairly weak movement skill (slowish leap slam) the character just felt awful to play. It might not have felt so bad if it weren't for the feeling that it was almost taunting me with how amazing it could've been if it were all working properly.
edit - nvm just realized we go resolute so crit is pointless and acuity wouldnt work. I guess i need to L2READ haha
Last edited by Abberath_ on Mar 16, 2018, 8:45:33 PM
Fantastic Build thanks for posting this.

The only bad part of the build so far is I tend to instagib yellow beasts, sometimes before I realize they are on the screen with me!.

Build is also excellent for me as I have a bad tremor and have issues fully using one of my hands.
IS there any alt chest instead of Kaom's heart? ? im new so will take me some time
I was just using a 110+ hp chest with armour until I got my Kaom's trying to get yourself as much life as you can.

I also did not reply on my chest for any resists or other stats than the hps so I did not find my stats in a hole when I swapped over.
Last edited by Mrshilka on Mar 17, 2018, 5:04:14 AM
What about to take Melee splash vs Ruthless and take Bane + Brutal?
okay so am I only the one who found this build cancer to level with? not even 50 yet and went from using dual poets which slowly became useless to trying to use actual melee skills that do like no damage. not to mention having no guide on how to approach the tree as you level
I just bought 5L Oro's Sacrifice for 33c, and took out Ruthless Support, it works just fine. The only problem that I have is with Enlighten Support which requires a lot of exp to level.
Great build, love it. So much fun ripping through these enemies.

Im on a budget type build. No Xophs, No taming, No Kaom chest. Its been a breeze so far, but now im in map level 5-7 and I am getting the ol one shot. I am relatively new to the game, anyone who could take a peak at my guy and let me know how to improve him besides the obvious get exalted and the crazy items, would be much appreciated.

I have decent defense i think, basically capped resists. My life is low i know that. Not sure other then just leveling and putting the points into life nodes, how i can change that.

If I dont get one shot, its a blast.

Thanks for any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info