█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

man,what about leveling?
especially tree
"
knateOne wrote:
man,what about leveling?

Just use frost Blades until u can equip oro's, when u get multistrike u will melt everything ;) (and frost blades receive bonus from ur physycal nodes and elemental nodes.. a win win situation xD )
About leveling until 28lvl use whatever you want, on 28 equip Brutus' Lead 2x,astramentis,Prismweave,Wake of Destruction and start melt everything, on 35lvl equip Meginord's Vise and on 49lvl Alberon's Warpath.
Tree:https://goo.gl/RA4Z9y
Hi, why The Writhing Jar and movespeed potion?
According to POB using two The Taming's seem to be better than using Emberwake why don't we just use two of em?
Could you guys please help me? I'm currently at lvl 68 and I have 85% chance to ignite in total (gem, oro, flammability, emberwake) but somehow I can't really sustain frenzy charges. I took impact already and my flicker strike is linked with multistrike. My character's name is ethanialism if you might want to take a look at it. Thanks in advance.
p/s: nvm, it's the three dragon mask
Last edited by ethanju on Mar 6, 2018, 12:22:13 PM
Are you sure about not sustaing frenzy? because when I started flickering with Oro some leagues ago, I did had a simular issue bit it is not the frenzy charge with oro that stopped me, but running out of mana. maybe worth to check.
Sorry for typos and formating, forum is not rally mobile friendly ;)
do you leech life with this? also who is better now? Terminus est edition or this one ? dont be a fanboy of oro please. serious question what does more dmg?
I've looked over this build 400 times and I can't find where your mana leech comes from?

Where are you getting it? Cuz I'm having nothing but mana problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info