█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
KhaosReign420 wrote:
is there some sort of (recommended) amulet that might work in place of Xoph's blood until one can afford it? im just starting to learn how to make decent amount of currency but i ain't there yet... xoph's is 6 ex right now. :|

Carnage Heart is a good start for an amulet if you can't afford Xoph's Blood yet. They range from 1 alchemy to 5 chaos usually.

Obviously they'll get WAY more expensive if you're looking for perfect rolls on it, but just get one to use for now and leveling is fine until you can get your hands on a Xoph's Blood.

Personally, I have used Carnage Heart over Xoph's Blood just to experiment for a while and it still does its job pretty well. We're a leeching build so having all of that extra leech from Carnage Heart can be beneficial to us. All of the attribute increases helps a lot too especially so in early game. You can never go wrong with boosts to all attributes and all resistances.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Apr 9, 2018, 1:24:56 AM
"
MFDreamless2 wrote:
"
Worfang wrote:
Hello, I have a question, is it necessary for Vaal pact?

Yes :D

Why?
"
maxxxam wrote:
"
MFDreamless2 wrote:
"
Worfang wrote:
Hello, I have a question, is it necessary for Vaal pact?

Yes :D

Why?

You rely on life leech ... vaal pact is pretty much a must
I cant use bloodrage cause of asendancy changes on endless hunger. leech end on full life. Any tips for this situation ? (sorry for eng)
"

Really thank you mate for your answer. I've picked Impact first, but will do Endless Hunger second, since i don't wanna do a lab until its possible. I'm lvl 36 atm so like at 40-45 i'll get myself boosted down by my brother :).
Again thanks for the answer! :) Have a nice day and have fun playing! :)

I found also with currenct changes - if you like spamming flasks you can get onslaugh from flask and avoid using Bane of Legends in favor of Brutal Fervour. The life leech after on max hp helps a lot.
Last edited by MFDreamless2 on Apr 19, 2018, 1:56:58 AM
elder done, going to uber elder, nice build ;)
but I guess you should change your opinion about ascendancy, because playing without brutal fervour = easy dead
"
Low_Flex wrote:
elder done, going to uber elder, nice build ;)
but I guess you should change your opinion about ascendancy, because playing without brutal fervour = easy dead

I was pointing that out too. I am currenylt using Brutal Fervour, Impact (ofc) and Overwhelm so I can remove Unwavering Stance.
Mano do céu !! Sua build ficou forte pra caralhoooooo mds !!!!!!!!!! Parabéns
"
crosfire47 wrote:
Mano do céu !! Sua build ficou forte pra caralhoooooo mds !!!!!!!!!! Parabéns

vlw
Do you have to wait till you can equip Oro's before being able to flicker? Never made a flicker build so just wondering. Thanks.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info