█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
s0uless999 wrote:
Tell me what you think about this tree instead...

https://pastebin.com/Z1mC19pP

The gear is pipedream of course, but think it could push 1.5 mill deeps reasonably.

If you have a good 5 mirrors in stock it looks quite powerful altho if you aren't aiming for RT you can easily add more crit before diminishing returns kicks in
"
tomxlove wrote:
Does anyone mind helping me find out why my DPS is so low.

https://pastebin.com/PLhWVj4E this is the pastebin for pob.

I know my boots aren't linked I just had them already.

If the pastebin doesn't work, you can search for my character "Unity” under my account name: Tomxlove

Thanks in advance :[

Get Impact (my personal preference is to remove Bane of Legends since oro already gives culling) or a splash gem otherwise you will suffer greatly in clear speed.
I still only do like 100k dps and that’s just barely lol
"
tomxlove wrote:
I still only do like 100k dps and that’s just barely lol

Check back on what I wrote before - in PoB go to configuration tab and click on "Do you use Frenzy Charges?"/"Is the enemy Ignited?"/"Is the enemy Burning"/"Do you have Onslaught?"/"Are you leeching" etc etc

Also I can't stress enough how much you need either impact or splash support gem. (for obvious reasons Impact is far superior) Also your current dps is 630 k - get a better roll oro.

Edit: Your belt can also benefit from some improvements.
Last edited by MFDreamless2 on May 18, 2018, 8:51:27 AM
"
Curatho wrote:
hey, i really did fall in love with the flicker build.
a friend of mine got a build for the marauder and his build got more armor.
but i like the slayer guy ^^

so atm i die like alot,, and i really whant to have a build like this that works,
but gaining lvls its not going so good atm, i dont have all the gear pieces and im not close to the gems he use,

im also really new to this game so if some one can help me or explain abit about what im doing wrong,

if i play Tier 1 maps speciaal mobs some times 1shot me, and bosses 9 out of 10 i die and then his healt bar is lik maby 20% gone :S.

So yeah,

thanks alot for who every is going to help me,

Greetings Curatho.

1st: in your gloves link enlighten with all your gems, you could buy lvl.3 enlighten for few chaos.

2nd: finish uber lab and get a) Brutal Fervour and replace body armour with 6link rare with life and resists or b) Impact and change your Melee Spash gem in Flicker Strike Setup with Ruthless / Immolate

3rd: buy Wise Oak with 14+ Resist Pen

Pretty new to PoE (started near the end of Bestiary) so forgive me if this is a dumb question.

This build looks amazing. I really want to play it in Incursion. Will it still be viable barring any crazy changes being announced on Wednesday?

Thanks!
Good NEWS, new update buff this build :D
Is it your setup for 3.3?

And why Unwavering Stance if you already pick Acrobatic?
Last edited by nelvek on May 31, 2018, 3:46:34 PM
Looking to play this tomorrow...

Leveling guide? Budget options? Sorry if its already somewhere in this thread. Many thanks.
So, one change not everyone might have noticed: It seems like "+1 Frenzy Charge" on Boots is no longer available (got moved to Gloves) => RIP 20% Melee Damage on Gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info