Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

"
TehGunslinger wrote:
If you want to criticize concept of this tab, do so - but make it constructive

Here you go smarty.

I dislike the concept of this tab because GGG first artificially limited the possibility to store fragments, offerings and other items that have NO mods, quality or any property that would differentiate them from each other (within each group) and then they allow you to get rid of this artificial limit for extra money. And saying "Hey, we care for our playerbase so much, we do anything we can to make your game experience the smoothest evah".

If it's a matter of smooth experience rather than milking $$ why not get rid of this stupid stacking limit, what's the difference between one Goddess' offer from another Goddess' offer? Right, no fuckin difference, so why can't i stack them like currency? The same applies to all the fragments. Make stackable fragments and offerings and no extra tabs are needed - easy. But not profitable. That's the problem.
Last edited by MaxGor31 on Jan 26, 2018, 4:18:33 AM
(I didnt read through all that pages before, so some of my thoughts may have already been said)

1. Of course it would be 'better' to have this new functionality integrated in an already existing special tab. But since its very specific, it may be irrelevant for so much of the players to separate it.

2. But I think, 75 coins is a bit too expensive especially compared to the essence and divination card tabs. 50 should have done it - and I will definitively wait for a discounted offer.

3. Now with more and more of all that special tabs, we NEED a solution to sort them along with new leagues! (Or at least, place them "on top"/leftside) And: name them by their function (DIV1,2,3..n; ESSn; MAPn; FFAn; CURn...) (Numbering optional/if needed)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
players cry - do map stash!

(ggg did map stash)

players cry - no place for fragments!

(ggg did fragments stash)

players cry - cash grab!

neverending cry story

edit: I think they could fit this stash in a similar manner as unique maps, but what if they plannig to add few more of this fragments or a lot more? They can't tell you, but they already took that into account and Cris siad that in the video.
Last edited by Koscigrob on Jan 26, 2018, 3:31:12 AM
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

+

But! it's too late. Right GGG?
This world is a meme Exile.
breach splinters max stack is 100. why ? also no slot for blessings.

i carried 3 tabs of atziri fragments to that tab.thats good enough but u know something was missing with that tab. seems like its not complete.
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
coyd wrote:
If you want to criticize concept of this tab, do so - but make it constructive

Here you go smarty.

Was not my post man but nvm :)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
I dislike the concept of this tab because GGG first artificially limited the possibility to store fragments, offerings and other items that have NO mods, quality or any property that would differentiate them from each other (within each group) and then they allow you to get rid of this artificial limit for extra money.

Beside the announced pricetag, I see nothing to complain about this new feature.
-as fragments were first introduced, they were of very low counts
-never before were non-currency items intended to stack at all (even now with the map tab, maps dont really stack)
-the new tab is fully valid for GGG's ethics: its completely optional if you want the convenience of the better handling of all that fragement stuff. (and if you have a lot of fragements, like all my atziri sets, you can save a lot of space in your 'other' tabs...)

Dont forget that we all 'live' here in Wraeclast from GGG's creativity to make money...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Can't see why this would cost more that 30-40 points, kinda greedy move boys won't buy.
Second-class poe gamer
Stop complaining tho, all you guys want a very good game with very good content? Just stop writing that's too expensive, you guys think developing process to give us so many content already cost's GGG nothing? Just shut up and gives your money to GGG and stop complaining about introducing new staff to the game. If u don't need this just don't buy it. In my opinion GGG deserve that for all the content already introduced. If you don't thinks so go play Diablo or other not Pay To Win games LOL.

ps. This price is ok for that stash, wait few days or weeks and it will be on sale, and u can buy it for half a price ~35-40 points. How many of content you buy on sales? Probably most of them so stop writing stupid things about prices LUL.

ps2. Good work GGG, still waiting for more! Have a nice day guys!
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

Dont forget that we all 'live' here in Wraeclast from GGG's creativity to make money...

No. GGG lives because we are giving them money. Stop being delusional.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info