well meme'd
"
Schakar wrote:
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

^This !!!

Realy GGG, you are getting greedy!

The Devine Flasked could have been added to the Currency Tap, the rest ARE MAPS or MAP PARTS damit!

And yes I'm angry about your behavior !!!!!!!!!!!

PS: and even WORS
it couldn't be 50 points so you can buy 200 for Map Tab + BULLSHIT Tab .. no, it must be 65 so you will allways have some points left as we can not buy 5 points!

If you keep this GREED-TAB and don't integrate the slots to Currency/Map Tabs ... I will NEVER AGAIN buy anything from you at all!!!!!!!!

Nice lie, you will buy more stuff so stop throwing a tantrum :)
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs
If only you ever released anything ever for guilds. We're still waiting for fancy tabs.
GGG, if even people who bought support packs for every season HATE your behavior .... you should know YOU FAILED!

Did you sell GGG to Blizzard or Electronic Arts ???
Thx but I'll pass. If this would've been integrated in the map stash, then prob I would've bought that. As it is - and it will stay that way now that GGG has put this up for sale - I'll keep storing them (and maps) in a regular tab...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
This is an obvious cash-grab. They could just make fragments, offerings and vessels stackable if they wanted, so you wouldn't need any tab besides ordinary free tab to store them. What prevents fragments from stacking into piles? They have no mods or whatsoever.
"
Imagine how amazing the map tab would have been if this was another button on it next to the unique maps.

Sorry, long-time supporter, playing since closed beta, but i have to agree with this. Please don't go this way. I'm getting more and more of a bad feeling the direction your monetization of the game is taking. First the RNG loot boxes, the recent split of the abyss packs, now something that could've been a nice, logical and easily affordable gesture to the playerbase turned into yet another tab.

Guess it got unavoidable when the big bucks started rolling in a few years ago. Too much always corrupts
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Not sure i see an interest in it, especially for this price. It's the same as the currency tab which is by far the best one.

I'd have seen a price similar to the essence or divination cards tab, 40 ou 50 points, not 75.
"
Tamaki89 wrote:
You guys are making GGG out to be a villain here, I seriously doubt they did this with the intent of being greedy. They made this for us and you guys immediately begin to complain. We all bought the Map tab for its initial design, not in hopes that it could someday gain this functionality.

Sorry, I just don't like this kind of behavior toward a company I've grown to love.

It seems a bit hypocritical to be calling them greedy when you're demanding more from them yourselves.

Right? I open news about new tab, that I was doing fine withouth but I can imagine people were bitching about having those. GGG creates another tab aaand off the bitching train goes.

You call GGG greedy, while those microtransactions that don't really affect gameplay (stash tabs actually do, but with multitude of them - this one is purely some small QoL) are probably most of their income. For a company that continously gives you new leagues with new content, throw expansion pack after expansion pack in your face, work on game engine to improve stability and fix crashes on your potato pc's (coz you bitch about that too).

They made one of best aRPG games which you can play completly for free. They don't force you to buy anything if you feel you need something, or you purely want something out of convinience or vanity - you buy it. Instead of bitching about them being greedy just don't buy this tab - you can do perfectly fine withouth it.

If you want to criticize concept of this tab, do so - but make it constructive - instead of ... you guessed right. Bitching about it. If you people want this added to map tab, then imagine that map tab from the application and server side is most resource demanding tab. It's still relatively cheap, and you want even more from it - on the other hand you want better servers, coz you lag, you want better app stability, coz you get crashes - and then you bitch about them adding you a OPTION to buy new stash features.

It's pathetic to look at people who are so demanding towards creators of one of the best f2p games, and about such small bs. Don't like that tab, don't buy it.

A lot of rant, probably lost myself in tought somewhere.

TL;DR show some more appreciation to GGG for amazing stuff they done during years, and still do instead of constantly bitching. Try to appreciate things you have/get more - your lives might change for better if you aren't contantly frustrated about every single little thing.

That's why I hate most humans. Supreme animal, big brain, still retarded.
I for one will defo buy another supporter pack and get this tab, one - I really appreciate the game since beta and is probably my most played game ever (well maybe if you add all CS games I played it might contend), two - I want to pay them for making so many people butthurt over a stash tab. xD

Still, have a nice day everyone - I probably wouldn't personally like most of you, but am a nice person right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info