Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

f2p my ass
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2044378

I told you so. Stop buying these tabs, otherwise they will continue to release them.

Meanwhile, new players will get more and more overwhelmed by the bullshit they have to buy.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
4jilak wrote:
Tell me one gamestudio who gives you more content and is not pay2win game GGG also has the most interactive game developers in the world. Let's all be happy GGG is there providing us this awesome game.

DIGITAL EXTREME
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
"
TehGunslinger wrote:
"
Tamaki89 wrote:
You guys are making GGG out to be a villain here, I seriously doubt they did this with the intent of being greedy. They made this for us and you guys immediately begin to complain. We all bought the Map tab for its initial design, not in hopes that it could someday gain this functionality.

Sorry, I just don't like this kind of behavior toward a company I've grown to love.

It seems a bit hypocritical to be calling them greedy when you're demanding more from them yourselves.

Right? I open news about new tab, that I was doing fine withouth but I can imagine people were bitching about having those. GGG creates another tab aaand off the bitching train goes.

You call GGG greedy, while those microtransactions that don't really affect gameplay (stash tabs actually do, but with multitude of them - this one is purely some small QoL) are probably most of their income. For a company that continously gives you new leagues with new content, throw expansion pack after expansion pack in your face, work on game engine to improve stability and fix crashes on your potato pc's (coz you bitch about that too).

They made one of best aRPG games which you can play completly for free. They don't force you to buy anything if you feel you need something, or you purely want something out of convinience or vanity - you buy it. Instead of bitching about them being greedy just don't buy this tab - you can do perfectly fine withouth it.

If you want to criticize concept of this tab, do so - but make it constructive - instead of ... you guessed right. Bitching about it. If you people want this added to map tab, then imagine that map tab from the application and server side is most resource demanding tab. It's still relatively cheap, and you want even more from it - on the other hand you want better servers, coz you lag, you want better app stability, coz you get crashes - and then you bitch about them adding you a OPTION to buy new stash features.

It's pathetic to look at people who are so demanding towards creators of one of the best f2p games, and about such small bs. Don't like that tab, don't buy it.

A lot of rant, probably lost myself in tought somewhere.

TL;DR show some more appreciation to GGG for amazing stuff they done during years, and still do instead of constantly bitching. Try to appreciate things you have/get more - your lives might change for better if you aren't contantly frustrated about every single little thing.

That's why I hate most humans. Supreme animal, big brain, still retarded.
I for one will defo buy another supporter pack and get this tab, one - I really appreciate the game since beta and is probably my most played game ever (well maybe if you add all CS games I played it might contend), two - I want to pay them for making so many people butthurt over a stash tab. xD

Still, have a nice day everyone - I probably wouldn't personally like most of you, but am a nice person right.

Calm your tits dude
I will bitch whenever I feel I want to, no matter what any smartass thinks about it. BTW if you hate humans you should start with yourself first and do this planet a favour If you know what I mean.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
The true: $$$. Nice! ?
Are you serious GGG? I invested so much into this game after i had the chance to and now this again? i am already falling behind with the tabs. You are becoming greedy and we don't like it
I always can't understand why atziri fragments, offerings etc not stackable. Sadly but now I understand
fuck you GGG,

this should be a part of map tab!
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
This should be really in the map or currency tab, beeing greedy is not good.
I would love having an option to merge my old, common tabs together (or sell 'em back to the shop), as now I've got way too many empty ones and like these thematic ones way better!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info