Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs
yes they can but i guess its all just so u buy one more tab . wish thy be kind to us. and not ask a primum price for it (not all can spend more and more in the game )
Too much greed GGG. Not buying it.
Took me a few days to read through all 58 pages, and I logged in to say that I agree with the majority - fragment tab feels greedy. I have all tabs up to map tab, all are great. Great value. I postponed buying Map tab because it was lacking. Fragment tab was one thing that I expected there.

Exactly like this:

"
H4xolotl wrote:
What it should look like

C'mon, GGG, at least introduce a (paid) option to buy it as a part of the Map tab, don't force tab clutter on us. It's becoming pain to sort stuff through many special tabs. Stuff should go there automatically (with Shift or something pressed).

These last two tabs and the way of their introduction made me think: did PoE entered the new "milk the cow" phase? Did the game stopped growing and the developers turned to "cash in" strategies? If so, we can probably expect a new fragment-driven challenge league... I admire GGG and what they did with PoE, but they should not continue to alienate their player base with unreasonable decisions.
the game is becoming full pay to store and they should stack without any special tab in tab slots, you are designing such items to make ppl pay to store their stuff, really great game but with this ppl will start to realize that your game is a is a bait on the "free to play tag" yeah free to play til you get your 4 stashes full, and in order to progress you need to buy this stuff.
i didn't play this league and won't play next leauge either because of this.
It's a poor free2play only until lvl 60 then your stash tabs are full and you are recognizing you have to buy stash tabs to play further or sell items etc. Most of the items doesn't even stack properly. You at least need 10-15 premium stash tabs to be able finish content before dropping your currencies on the ground.
I think it is time to stop ggg getting money for stash tabs. cosmetics and supporters already paying enough, and they probably pay more than what they need if ggg stop for charging for tabs.
Epic wine thread is epic win.

Oh noes, PoE be play to win because they are charging for a tab to put your Cheetos crumbs in. If I pay for it I will not be able to buy 5 bags of Cheetos, and those that do will be so far ahead of me in the game and life and the universe.

I bought it - filled it. Moved on. To all of you I am apparently part of the problem, and I am okay with that.

And I will totally throw my hard earned money at the inventory expansion too. QoL rocks.
a lot of people crying for this stash , im very sure they didnt run at least 20 runs of atziri , uber lab or shaper
Sorry for not going through all of the pages (nice pictures! :) ), but I have a question for one of the few guys who bought this:

Can you put a price on a full set of fragments? Or can you just price the fragments individually? Also, is it possible to combine both?

If that were possible, the whole tab would be slightly less offensive.

Stash management is getting horribly inconvenient, even though the point of these specialized tabs is apparently to make it more convenient. In my opinion, number of these special tabs has already gone past the threshold after which they are no longer convenient.

So, dear devs, if you really want to improve stash management for your players, consider creating a system where items will automatically go into their designated tabs if such tab exists. For example, if I'm dumping my loot into a quad tab, and I ctrl+click a map in my inventory to move it into stash, it would go directly into the map stash tab if I own one. This should be the default behaviour; obviously you should be able to bypass that behaviour, but that could simply mean moving the map manually (drag'n'drop style) instead of ctrl+clicking.

It is already really annoying that I have to shift through several different special tabs to keep things sorted. Maps into map tab, essences into essence tab, currency into currency tab... please, make this automatic, and I'm sure everyone will be singing your praises. It might even result in more sales for your specialized tabs, as their management would be so much simpler.

With the current hassle, I could just as well have only a pile of regular tabs, and there wouldn't be that much difference in terms of convenience.

Just my two... or maybe four cents.
unnecessary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info