Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

I'm writing this comment purely to weigh in my voice in case it does any good, since I really have to agree with the criticism in this thread.

Usually I highly support the different functionality tabs (I own currency, map, essence, divination tab and am quite pleased with them, as they help me save time for sorting) - but this one is just way too transparent a cash grab. Make stuff unstackable, sell a tab for it - even though said parts would fit perfectly into already existing tabs that were sold earlier. Meh.

Well, at least there is no real need for it, since the amounts of fragments for me usually do not amount to more than a single classical stash tab at any given point anyway. Still, this leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, and I hope that that this nonsense also will show through low sales figures.

For the future I hope that GGG will not make this a trend and concentrate on more actual practical features that I am then more than happy again to support with my money - an auto-sorter, that makes all items land in the fitting funcionality tab when stashed with "shift" would be great, for example.

Btw: To not only spew negativity, here just a quick happy comment how awesome I found 2017 to be for PoE, and how good a job I think GGG is generally doing!
I logged in just to say that having to pay for a decent inventory-management is a big no-no.

First stash tab I'm not gonna buy.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
"
melkorien wrote:
on the scale of "greed is good" to "don't be evil", this is totally on the greed side. What's next? Introducing, the Exalted Orb tab. Store those precious ex in this designer holder.

An Exalted orb tab or a Mirror tab would actually be a bit better on that scale 'cause it would just be a pointless novelty item for people who would actually want to use it instead of selling a useful QoL-feature like this separately from the map and currency tabs.

I think they should've incorporated this into the Map tab. But then again, most people don't need this. At least for me, a regular tab is more than enough to house my fragments. If I get "too much" Offerings I either just run a few labs or just sell them so I've never felt the need to stack thousands of them.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

+1
GGG is really pushing it with this one.
I bough immediatelly currency, divine cards and map tabs when they were released but this one Im not gonna get. As many people said already this should be merged into currency or map tabs. Looks pointless to me.
"
Asag wrote:
I bough immediatelly currency, divine cards and map tabs when they were released but this one Im not gonna get. As many people said already this should be merged into currency or map tabs. Looks pointless to me.

Should be or not doesnt matter because its already released. Plus Chris needs to buy an island to spend vacations on it, dont you understand?

P.S. and its not pointless tab, billions of players can confirm that
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Jan 28, 2018, 1:18:46 PM
It is a must to collect money for a free to play game.

But this kind of special stash tab is silly.
A tab for items which should be stackable anyway??
"
Even tho this tab is getting a lot of hate i believe its quite usefull and i was quite happy in purchasing it.

Btw the game is still free nothing has changed you only buy if you want to, we all played before with no map, currency, divine or fragment remember?
We get free expansions and content every single year GGG has to make money some way!

You miss the point that people complain not about the tab itself but about it being separated from the map/currency tab. I will buy it for sure when it comes as an upgrade to a map tab otherwise it's just another clutter - still waiting for a quad tab upgrade option.

At this point GGG needs to start thinking long term and giving us upgrade options otherwise we will end up with so many "fragmented" tabs - pun intended - which will become a pain.
This is a real waste of money.
Overprices Map tab, now this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info