Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Ouch, another tab to buy..
All complains are from those who will buy it anyways. They know it. I'm gonna buy it too when it will be on sale. I invested in 4 years of playing approximately 200$ it nothing comparing how many great hours of playing I had an still have. Normal pc gamw cost about 50$ and you will finish it in 3-4 days. This is nothing.
GGG is becoming EA
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
"
kentpachi wrote:
GGG is becoming EA

Its sad that i COMPLETELY BELIEVE prophecy tab WILL BE A THING. argh
This is a fact which is long time already into circulation.

Actually PoE after they were bought became constantly switching to one or another direction game ruled by "nerfs", which is making peoples moving to one or another direction required constantly investment into new MTX for their new builds, because the old ones is "deprecated" or "nerfed".

This is actually much more awful than just giving you half a game, because it is obviating the investments of money, time and nerves into this game.
Last edited by BlueGems on Jan 29, 2018, 2:31:05 AM
"
cigarette wrote:
couldn't this just be incorporated into map or currency tabs

Indeed, and it should have. So far I really liked every additional specialized tab, this one is pretty garbage, though.
"
kentpachi wrote:
GGG is becoming EA

Well made.
"
Potion wrote:

Its sad that i COMPLETELY BELIEVE prophecy tab WILL BE A THING. argh

The big one will be the inventory expansion.
7.5 dolla' for a scrawny fragment tab? No, thanks. Maybe if it was 20 or 30 points, but even then it would still have that aftertaste of cash grab.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Wow 57 pages and no end in sight. Guess I'll finally write something, too.

For the last 2+ years me and my friends were really impressed what PoE has gone through. Meanwhile, we've accumulated 20-30 Stashtabs p.p to put everything away that we found. Not once did we regret to support a game that is F2P and brought us so much entertainment.

-When the Currency-Tab came out, we were super excited to clear up all that Stashtab mess that currency made and put it all into one Tab. It felt sooo good to have bought that one.

-When the Essence-Tab came out, we bought it because we were using a Stashtab only for essences anyway.

-When the Div-Card-Tab came out, it was a very nice addition to our collection. Great features combined into one single tab. Can't argue about that, right?

-Then we realized, most leagues have whole tabs full of leftover maps in it. If only there would be a tab for that aswell... BOOM, and the Map-Tab was released. We waited a bit to buy it at a sale tbh but again, it was one of the best purchases in a long time that felt really good.

Only things that were laying around now, were dozens of them atziri and ULab fragments....
Taking a closer look at the Currency- and Map-Stashtab made us wonder, why not use them for those things? It has enough slots and there's room to add a few extra slots aswell! We used it for the Splinters since Breach and with a few more slots, even Atziri and a few others could fit.

---AND NOW THIS!
Fragment-Tab....
I have no words for it.... (besides complaining ofc)
It has no right to exist.... it feels like the useless release of the GTX1070TI which also ****** things up big time. And the price... 75 POINTS!? 75 POINTS for slots that could've been put somewhere else entirely?

It really feels odd...off...and mostly like a big SCAM/CASHGRAB. GGG, what can you say to justify the PURPOSE and EXISTENCE of this ABOMINATION you call Fragment-Tab???

I can only speak for me and my friends telling you, the only things that we accumulated over the past years are ULab and Atziri stuff. We share the same thought, that Shaper and Council Fragments are waaaaaaay too rare to deserve slots anyway. Mostly you run or sell'em fast enough!

You could've integrated those into the Map or Currency Tab with ease!

~Signed - A few satisfied customers wondering what went wrong this time around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info