[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
lumoreira wrote:
Hey, i'm about to start a character on SSF softcore and i was wondering if it's worth farming for tabula at blood acqueduts and the porcupine (need to know where to farm it) to craft the +3 bow?

Tabula is not a must nor a worthy interim item for this build. Your DPS is mainly coming from the bow's +2 bow skill so there is no point farming for Tabula especially in SSF. :)

Crafting the +3 6L bow is expensive (given you need to go into Delve) and it should be considered an end-game item.

I am doing fine within T10 with a +2 6L bow bought at 55c (still overpaid).

In SSF, if you craft your 5L +2 (which is easily manageable with Jeweler's Touch + Silverbough), it should still carry you to T7 although at a dps loss of around 30%-40%.
After really good pace in last few days despite not having that much time my character was completely destroyed by mobs. No video because i forgot to turn on the recording that one time obviously... No screenshot either because i was sure i'm recording. Situation is very easy to describe.

T15 Port, the only relevant map mod is speed (AS/CS/MS). Hunter appeared on the map. I was walking through the boats to progress further. On the way there was a big pack of Spirit Walkers, the pack had influence on them. As usual i shot at the pack, however the speed mod allowed them to throw all their chaos dung or whatever it is. Due to recent changes to influence stuff appearing right away if you uncover at least one, the whole Spirit Walkers pack managed to throw their stuff, so like 40 AoE projectiles. I got instagibbed, no way i could've react to that. Only Vaal Grace (which i didn't activate because everything was trivial at this point) and 8% spell dodge boot enchant could potentially save me. Or more chaos resistance, which i've already had 14% on positive.

Not gonna lie the death looked hilarious. Sad way to go out, but if i wanted to go for Awakener i still could, probably. I'll probably go for another run, but more casually.

And yes, it also means updates to both guides.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Dec 20, 2019, 7:42:11 PM

With my current setup i have accomplished:
32 watchstone deathless Awakener
Shaper
Elder
(missing uber elder)
deathless uber atziri

Started the build out as trickster, but loving the survivability alot more as raider even in SC.
10/10 build
Has someone played this Build with Toxic Rain maybe?

Made this badboy! now if I could just link it..
I read in the con that this build isn't really good for boss damage, how does it fare on this league on T14-16 metamorph, elder guardian and elderslayers?
Can anyone take a look at my char and tell me the next couple of upgrades I should do or work towards
How many delve-crafting is average to do +3 bow? I did 10 times and usually it's+1, 3 times +2...
"
Dynastiew wrote:
I read in the con that this build isn't really good for boss damage, how does it fare on this league on T14-16 metamorph, elder guardian and elderslayers?

Read three posts above you.
"
Jouchebag wrote:
"
Dynastiew wrote:

Read three posts above you.

Well Imalia seems to be a little overgear so don't know if we can really take her exemple xD but yes i didn't see it :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info