[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Its in the "announcements" post, not sure if it is intended:

"Apr 08, 2023 2:36 AM (GMT+2) - We are investigating an issue with Caustic Arrow not creating caustic clouds on piercing enemies."

Withering Step - Spell Totem does not work with Multiple Totems, it doesn't place multiple totems, due to the 3sec cooldown of Withering Step. Two totems can be placed with one cast if linked with Second Wind, as that gives it two charges. But I am not sure if the withered defuffs of two totems even stack?
Anyone looking at running this in 3.23? If so which guide would you guys be following? This guide was tremendous back in the day - one of the smoothest 95+ runs I've had. Big ups to the OP.
I'm still playing the build in standard as I don't have time for league mechanics (assuming i would start at day one i would reach yellow maps only at the end of the league).

Dps is small issue against map bosses but love how durable it is. Non juiced maps even red ones are easy peasy and only non regen mods are an annoyance.

Using legacy armour though with +80 life.

Dps is only 420k base. So trying to get better amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info