[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
RuneVirtua wrote:
"
Well true that it's expensive, feeling pathetic about not being able to make +3 bow because I really like the build but as Jouchebag said it's hard to get great damage without significant investments...

Getting a +3 bow shouldn't be hard with the provided fossil method in this guide.

Yeah all good just did it, but as the author said the prices are ridiculous
"
"
RuneVirtua wrote:
"
Well true that it's expensive, feeling pathetic about not being able to make +3 bow because I really like the build but as Jouchebag said it's hard to get great damage without significant investments...

Getting a +3 bow shouldn't be hard with the provided fossil method in this guide.

Yeah all good just did it, but as the author said the prices are ridiculous

its true, remember last league i buy 6l bow for 20c, and coroded for 1-2 c right now bow its like 45+ and coroded 14~~
;)
Great build, easy to follow and a really nice crafting section. I just finished fossil crafting my +3 bow
What is my next chase item? Really want to min max this build to its full potential. Thanks in advance.
"
mikebtw wrote:
Great build, easy to follow and a really nice crafting section. I just finished fossil crafting my +3 bow
What is my next chase item? Really want to min max this build to its full potential. Thanks in advance.

quiver with damage over time, empower lv 4, belt with chaos damage / damage on craft, gloves with chaos dmg,Dying Sun flask and a lot more... dep how much cur you have and what you really need hp/dmg/anymore...;)
Last edited by fuksdelux on Dec 20, 2019, 1:02:28 PM
Thanks for the fast reply, im pretty sure the damage over time crafts you were talking about have to do with the new influences. Any tips on how to craft that exactly? If it's too much, I can just wait for him to update the crafting section.
Gonna give this build a try, even though I'm not playing HC I dislike dying and would rather play a tanky build with decent damage than a glass cannon. And this really is In-Depth, thanks for the effort put into the build.
"
mikebtw wrote:
Thanks for the fast reply, im pretty sure the damage over time crafts you were talking about have to do with the new influences. Any tips on how to craft that exactly? If it's too much, I can just wait for him to update the crafting section.

shaper/warlord quiver ilvl 80+
spam orb of alternation when u hit "chaos damage over time" or bow attacks fire an additional arrow use regal and check - if you have more then 70 hp is fine. If not just scour and try one more time :) + u can have a lot more good mods but you need invest a lot.
Last edited by fuksdelux on Dec 20, 2019, 3:17:59 PM
Why should we go for "30% caustic arrow duration" over caustic arrow damage Helm enchant ?
Thank you and loving the build so far.
"
selvyr wrote:
Has anyone tried running Toxic Rain + Ballista Totem Support + Multiple Totems Support + WIthering Touch Support instead of the current Wither spell totems setup? The ballistas seem to be placed quicker than spell totems and hopefully shooting out 5 sets of toxic rain with withering touch should get wither applied relatively quickly and kept at max stacks?

Well I did some testing and have to say this is suboptimal as I feel. The main reason is that toxic rain on totems lack accuracy and cannot proc the withered status on monsters often enough. Switched back to the original setup now.
Hey, i'm about to start a character on SSF softcore and i was wondering if it's worth farming for tabula at blood acqueduts and the porcupine (need to know where to farm it) to craft the +3 bow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info