[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Can someone take a loot at my Character and see what needs to be upgraded. I checked Pob earlier and put my level to 92 with the full tree and with what gear i have im still 95k total dps below the guides PoB.

Edit- besides not having vaal haste but that doesnt give me 95k dps
Last edited by Passywassy on Sep 14, 2018, 2:29:34 AM
"
Passywassy wrote:
How in the world am i suppose to get 3 red on TPF am i just super unlucky lmao, gone through what seems like millions of chromes etc and nothing. Any tips?

Vorici 1r socket is the best way to go about getting 3r2g1b. It took me about 300 chromes to get it.
"
Passywassy wrote:
Can someone take a loot at my Character and see what needs to be upgraded. I checked Pob earlier and put my level to 92 with the full tree and with what gear i have im still 95k total dps below the guides PoB.

1) Well first off throw a Divine orb on your Oni-goroshi, that is the lowest crit base of 73 out of 70-90.

2) Second, if you want damage output on single and clear, get all your gems on Oni and Chest to +20% quality. It might not seem much, that +10% to damage on each gem, but they all add up to 60% which is massive when 6linked together. If you still leveling them up, suggest buying low level gems with 20% quality for cheap.. save you cash

Basically, you neglecting little things here. Like that +x life on hit and Curse with Poacher's mark on hit. Poacher's mark gives you more accuracy against enemies. Meaning you will less likely to miss, hence ups your damage output especially on single target, not to mention adding to sustain with leech..

Harness of the Void still not in your tree. No atziri flask besides wise-oak (though not running wise myself yet and might not really).

These sort of things.. it's not one BIG item that gives you that dps and sustain, it's all the little things in the end that get you there. Just make sure to read what and why this build has and you'll get there.
Last edited by ChewMyFudge on Sep 14, 2018, 6:45:44 AM
Hey, thanks for the build I'm really enjoying it so far (at level 52 so far)

Urm I am using 2x Oni-Goroshi's and I was wonder what you'd suggest for the 6l chest piece.

My current thoughts are either a CWDT Setup or run a 6l Vaal Ancestral Warchief which was on a 4l on another character and quite op :D or running a Cast on Hit with Aura for maybe assassins mark which leaves the gauntlets with spare sockets

As for the links on it I'm not sure :D Why aren't we using 2x Fight for Survival Jewels and 2x Wildfire Jewels?

Current Items:
Spoiler

Yeah a lot to improve on except the amulet which is near perfect :P Gauntlets I will need to get uncorrupted version later one so I can maybe lab enchant or change colours.

Also do you have an updated PoB link?
Last edited by Erichan on Sep 14, 2018, 5:00:29 PM
"
ChewMyFudge wrote:
"
Passywassy wrote:

1) Well first off throw a Divine orb on your Oni-goroshi, that is the lowest crit base of 73 out of 70-90.

2) Second, if you want damage output on single and clear, get all your gems on Oni and Chest to +20% quality. It might not seem much, that +10% to damage on each gem, but they all add up to 60% which is massive when 6linked together. If you still leveling them up, suggest buying low level gems with 20% quality for cheap.. save you cash

Basically, you neglecting little things here. Like that +x life on hit and Curse with Poacher's mark on hit. Poacher's mark gives you more accuracy against enemies. Meaning you will less likely to miss, hence ups your damage output especially on single target, not to mention adding to sustain with leech..

Harness of the Void still not in your tree. No atziri flask besides wise-oak (though not running wise myself yet and might not really).

These sort of things.. it's not one BIG item that gives you that dps and sustain, it's all the little things in the end that get you there. Just make sure to read what and why this build has and you'll get there.

Okay thanks, and yeah im still in the leveling process a bit, could use some more nodes on tree and quality on gems, ill look into using a divine on my oni.
"
Passywassy wrote:
Okay thanks, and yeah im still in the leveling process a bit, could use some more nodes on tree and quality on gems, ill look into using a divine on my oni.

No worries but yea you will notice the change. I just recently got Tombfist with two jewel sockets, put in murderous and searching in, one of which has 8% to get onslaught and it's like having a vaal haste constantly on during a clear. Small thing but completely impacts the whole build.
I've reached maps but I'm struggling to decide on what I need to upgrade to get more Survival/Life.

Gear:

"
Erichan wrote:
I've reached maps but I'm struggling to decide on what I need to upgrade to get more Survival/Life.

Gear:

You'll want Poacher's Mark 8 on one of your rings. That adds to survivability quite a bit.
"
magicstop wrote:
"
Erichan wrote:

You'll want Poacher's Mark 8 on one of your rings. That adds to survivability quite a bit.

Can't I only have 1 curse on enemies though?
Last edited by Erichan on Sep 15, 2018, 9:25:36 PM
can someone link a pob of their build please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info