[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Vegapunkk wrote:
Sorry! It is open now! please have a look :)

I would use a TPF armour... it makes the build just so much tankier I feel. Also I would a get starkonja‘s with add. ma projwctiles for single target. Otherwise your gear is really good.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
super fun build!
Last edited by MrClutch703 on Sep 12, 2018, 6:04:28 PM
Would i just 4L Molten strike? or hold the gems in inventory and swap them out for frostblade set up on bosses? i dont have tabula and no 2nd oni
Found your build and followed it to the letter, the FB & MS set up and~ damn I love it! Reminded me why I fell in love with leech

The clear is instant on FB, no mana problems and no need for quicksilver
The dps is amazing on MS
Both skills leech well with the Carnage amulet and +life on hit + Poacher's Mark on hit (and tree nodes of course)

Not just leveling but end game content, the build really~ feels like you gave thought to every detail in offense and sustain. It just feels great, even more so in Delve cause even if you can't kill monsters in the dark, you can still leech them! Hah

Anyway, just thought to leave a comment since I followed your guide. Swapped from Arc Totems that started with to gain currency, and no regrets investing in Oni, Perfect Form 6 link with all the other goodies it needs.

Well done sir!
I'm confused about the skills set up. I've got my 2x 6Ls setup fine. Doing FB and MS.

Whirling Blades is set up, except why is Ancestral Protector on that link? Is it really worth running AP at all? When do you use it?

Next, how do you decide between the two listed CWDT setups? Is better to run one or the other? If running the higher level one, what should we use in the 4th socket?

Finally, the mana reservation links I'm totally confused on. Hatred, I get. Herald of Ice, I don't. Why have yet another offensive spell? Herald of Purity, I get, except that I can't run it and Purity of Fire at the same time. So how many skills are supposed to be in this link exactly?

Also, before I blow more chromes on these links, it seems like some of them aren't necessary, like the mana reservation/utility one.

If you wouldn't mind posting your exact skill setup for 3.4, that would be awesome. I'm not sure where to fit in the abyss gems, either. Are they necessary? I don't see anything written about them.

Sorry to seem like such a dumbass. It's just that I am. Help me out, please :D Thanks!

Also, lest I forget to say it: this build fucking rocks. Despite my confusion, I'm using it to clear content really nicely. Thanks for putting in the time to make and maintain it.
"
MrClutch703 wrote:
hey so im lvl 80 but only have 3.7k life but haven't reached the sion life circle yet, don't think ill get much elsewhere can i get some tips plz character name is clutchfrost on profile thx

A few more levels to go... and high life rolls on all rare gear and jewels.

"
Passywassy wrote:
Would i just 4L Molten strike? or hold the gems in inventory and swap them out for frostblade set up on bosses? i dont have tabula and no 2nd oni

At least a 5 link is pretty easy to get...

"
magicstop wrote:
I'm confused about the skills set up. I've got my 2x 6Ls setup fine. Doing FB and MS.

Whirling Blades is set up, except why is Ancestral Protector on that link? Is it really worth running AP at all? When do you use it?

Next, how do you decide between the two listed CWDT setups? Is better to run one or the other? If running the higher level one, what should we use in the 4th socket?

Finally, the mana reservation links I'm totally confused on. Hatred, I get. Herald of Ice, I don't. Why have yet another offensive spell? Herald of Purity, I get, except that I can't run it and Purity of Fire at the same time. So how many skills are supposed to be in this link exactly?

Also, before I blow more chromes on these links, it seems like some of them aren't necessary, like the mana reservation/utility one.

If you wouldn't mind posting your exact skill setup for 3.4, that would be awesome. I'm not sure where to fit in the abyss gems, either. Are they necessary? I don't see anything written about them.

Sorry to seem like such a dumbass. It's just that I am. Help me out, please :D Thanks!

Also, lest I forget to say it: this build fucking rocks. Despite my confusion, I'm using it to clear content really nicely. Thanks for putting in the time to make and maintain it.

Ancestral Protector has good synergies with the support gems of WB. AP is supposed to push your boss dps... yes it is worth it.
You don't decide between them you use both.
The mana reservation is a matter of taste... I like the shatter explosion of HoI but HoA or HoP would also be good. I don't play this build this season... but I would use it according what I posted in the guide.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
3rd league in a row playing this build, it always ends up being my go to, fast, fun, and effective.

"
chaelp wrote:
3rd league in a row playing this build, it always ends up being my go to, fast, fun, and effective.

I have the exact same Gear of this guy except TPF because i can't have the right colours on mine and already spended TONES of currency trying to do it (how do you guys get it i really want to know, according to Vorici calculator its less than 1% chance) so i got a nice 6L with a lot of resist and max life and my problem is ... i get oneshot by every bosses past Tier 11 i don't understand whats wrong especially when i read this thread and everybody is like "yeah perfect for all game content" blablabla... I spend a lot of time and currency in this build, i'm starting to get sick of it to tell you the truth, i need help.
I'll post a pastebin for pob as you can't see my charachter in the official website (thx ggg bug).

ps: For clearing and farm low tier maps its perfect but i can't even imagine myself doing shaper at the moment !

ps2: Thinking that it was only TPF problem i baught one with good rolls and i baught a second oni to switch for bosses, it doesn't change anything, yes i die a little less, but i still get oneshot, a lot !

ps3: You said "You don't decide between them you use both" about the CWDT setups, heu...am i missing something or what ? How could you use both ?

ps4: Why the golem enchant instead of frostblades 40% damage ?
Last edited by Zangdahr on Sep 13, 2018, 4:46:28 PM

This is definitely the smoothest build I've ran. Farmed oni myself in ~10 hours.
Any suggestions? I'm at 6.2k life right now and doing great.
Last edited by Sily_ on Sep 14, 2018, 12:48:58 AM
2good4delve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info