[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
DrawingFlies wrote:
would it work dropping Winters Spirit or Forces of Nature so i can use one of theses jewels? or maybe drop some other passive?

No I would not recommend that... I tested a lot and I really think I found the best setup which is shown in the guide.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Thanks for the guide, currently stuck on Phoenix and Chimera guardians but hopefully i'll get there.
Last edited by Lotos1337 on Jul 8, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
Hey thanks for the guide! realy enjoying the build, but somehow it feels like i lack a lot of dmg could you tell me where i need to upgrade by any chance?
"
kuvvet_ wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide! realy enjoying the build, but somehow it feels like i lack a lot of dmg could you tell me where i need to upgrade by any chance?

Well sure:
> quality 20% on skill gem, gear and flask
> Get a Oni-Goroshi with higher crit
> jewels are very good to push dps higher
> use Path of Building to check out what will increase your dps most
> improve gear piece by piece
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey thank you for your guide!

I'm a new POE player and start out with your build.

Oni Goroshi took me 13 hrs to farm it, but it was worth it in the end!

I'm now around lv81, and I obtained most of the stuffs on the guide except the body part(The perfect form is really really expensive, still far away from it..)
Been clearing most things up to end game map spamming pretty smoothly.

But then I hit a problem when I try to tackle Eternal Lab and other higher contents like Vaal Queen.

I simply cannot tank a hit from many of those major bosses, probably because my armor suck ass.

I also lack quite abit of HP right now, and need to wait til like maybe lv90 to grab all the hp nodes. (Your build pretty much ended with hp node, meaning at end game I'm left with around 3.6k hp max when at lv80s)

Ok, my question is, since 6 link The Perfect Form is so expensive, if I go for 5 link, which skill should I take out to minimize the dps lost? (I use frostblade set on it)

I'm thinking maybe taking out faster projectile net the least dps lost, but dps tool in game is not very helpful, especially when frostblade so split dm , but tool tip only shows the melee part of dps.

Also is there any other armor recommandation that's less expensive, other than The Perform Form?
Last edited by mic01851165 on Jul 10, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
Hi, I was wondering why not take Vaal Pact, since we are a life leech build I though it would be good to take Vaal Pact as well.

Also Im assuming we cant run Reflect Maps, is there any other mod we cant run?
Last edited by Vyonor on Jul 10, 2018, 4:39:01 PM
quick question but isn't elemental focus support better than increased critical strikes/damage?
"
mic01851165 wrote:
Hey thank you for your guide!

I'm a new POE player and start out with your build.

Oni Goroshi took me 13 hrs to farm it, but it was worth it in the end!

I'm now around lv81, and I obtained most of the stuffs on the guide except the body part(The perfect form is really really expensive, still far away from it..)
Been clearing most things up to end game map spamming pretty smoothly.

But then I hit a problem when I try to tackle Eternal Lab and other higher contents like Vaal Queen.

I simply cannot tank a hit from many of those major bosses, probably because my armor suck ass.

I also lack quite abit of HP right now, and need to wait til like maybe lv90 to grab all the hp nodes. (Your build pretty much ended with hp node, meaning at end game I'm left with around 3.6k hp max when at lv80s)

Ok, my question is, since 6 link The Perfect Form is so expensive, if I go for 5 link, which skill should I take out to minimize the dps lost? (I use frostblade set on it)

I'm thinking maybe taking out faster projectile net the least dps lost, but dps tool in game is not very helpful, especially when frostblade so split dm , but tool tip only shows the melee part of dps.

Also is there any other armor recommandation that's less expensive, other than The Perform Form?

A 5 link TPF should be fine...normally I always make priority to order from left to right. So just take the last gem out. Yes faster projectiles is an option which you could take out for now. You really should use "Path of Building" because then you just can test it yourself which gem gives you how much dps. I really would recommend to use tpf because it gives you so much survivability.

"
Vyonor wrote:
Hi, I was wondering why not take Vaal Pact, since we are a life leech build I though it would be good to take Vaal Pact as well.

Also Im assuming we cant run Reflect Maps, is there any other mod we cant run?

The problem with vaal pact is you lose all life regeneration and you need life regeneration to counter Her Embrace degen.

No "elemental reflection" is more or less the only one you can't run.

"
kuvvet_ wrote:
quick question but isn't elemental focus support better than increased critical strikes/damage?

IMO no because it would prevent you to inflict ailments.
Last edited by bashtart on Jul 11, 2018, 1:04:45 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
The problem with vaal pact is you lose all life regeneration and you need life regeneration to counter Her Embrace degen

Yeah, I can see the problem with that, however the degen seems to be ok even with Vaal Pact but I guess on higher tier lvl maps I might feel it. That being said, assuming we have a socket ring to put Arctic Armour in, would the Arakaali Pantheon be better with the 50% Life Regen since we can proc it with CWDT - Blood Rage - Immortal Call?

Also I'm assuming Carnage Heart is the best in slot due to the attributes but if we had the attributes requirements without wearing it, would Pandemonius become best in slot then? It seems so much better than Carnage Heart, since it has Cold Damage, Cold Pen, Cold Resist which becomes Evasion, Chill and Blind. I'm asking cuz I got an almost perfect roll on it and I kinda want to know before I sell it away.
Last edited by Vyonor on Jul 11, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
I plan to replace my Carnage with Pandemonious once I get my attributes on other gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info