To those who play Warframe

CP, Energy Siphon and Steel Charge are pretty much the holy trinity, haha, that's pretty awesome. Runner-ups are Rejuvenation, Rifle Amp (sometimes seen on Ivara/Titania) and Pistol Amp (Mesa); a lot more uncommonly seen :P Loot Det is nice for Syndicate missions btw; Syndicate medallions show up as loot! 's Yeah, pretty lucky I would say.
Good luck on the Focus grind. It's... something.

"The biggest ball buster is that all of the uncommon shotgun mods seem extremely rare."
The rarity of a given card honestly doesn't mean much. Shotgun Spazz is actually a pretty dang rare mod, despite technically being Uncommon. Projectile Speed and Range mods are similarly not quite as Uncommon as the name would imply, in my experience. On the other hand, due to my favouring Spy missions, I regularly melt down 10 Rifle Ammo Mutations, which are technically Rare Mods.

Plus, Grey and I have found that a mod feels more common once you get the first. It took an unholy amount of time before we got our first Berserker; it happened to drop in a solo run of Grey's, so we still only had one. However, within a month we also got three duplicates. RNG is wild 'n all that, but this happens consistently between us. Really weird.
I finally found Shotgun Spazz last night. What a difference it makes with Kohm. It goes from painful to use, to good but not great with Accelerated Blast, to freakin’ amazing with Shotgun Spazz.

I also found what I assume is a treasure room in an Orokin Tower (lots of obstacles and the text “reach the door before it closes). That had to have been the most fun random experience I’ve had yet :) Got a third Hell’s Chamber earlier that run, and my first Split Chamber, Lethal Diffusion, and Sanctuary from the treasure containers. I’m actually pretty excited about Sanctuary, it looks like it might make a huge difference in NM No Shield missions.

I only wound up grinding fissures for ~an hour last night (takes a while to explore Orokin Towers.. and there was a distinct lack of infinite missions during the day), and I still need credits, so unless I super focus today I’ll probably only get Primed Reach. I guess I could also sell non-rare primed parts for stuff not immediately on my radar, but that wasn’t originally part of my plan.

Edit: Nevermind! I made a lot off of just duplicates. I just need to farm credits and I’ll easily be able to get 2/3 mods with just one more defense/survival fissure.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Feb 24, 2018, 3:20:13 PM
Made it to Pluto. (The Hyena Pack were challenging, but my weapons could hurt them... so I won solo my first try... big difference compared to the previous planet's boss.) I might farm them for Loki - I do need a spy frame.

Focus... will not be my focus. You get so little... maybe it's because I put the Lense on my weapon instead of frame, but still - I was so hyped to get it before I saw those numbers.

Dumped a bunch of common prime stuff at the kiosk so I have enough Ducats for Baro next time he's at a relay I can reach to grab the Inaros quest.

I might add an Orokin Catalyst to a weapon soon, even if it's not a "keeper"... just for a power boost against these enemies as they're getting uncomfortably tanky (especially Corpus walkers in all varieties - even with Magnetic damage to take out shields faster).

Dojo has all the labs now, (Chem lab in 24hrs). Got 1 more Forma going toward a connecting "greater hall" that I don't particularly want, but it's a pre-requisite for the next hall, and then I think I can add my Obstacle Course and Observation deck (might need another silly reactor.) Hope I have room for all the rooms. I went for various oriental gardens for most of my connector halls, instead of bland + halls, so that probably ate too much room, but we'll see.
Yeah, Focus is a bit of a grind. I don't have a Focus farm setup currently, so I'm going off trickling effects; almost all of my commonly-used weapons and frames have regular Lenses in 'em. It's quite slow... Plenty people talking about it being unbearably slow, odds are it will change, but the timeframe on that is as always ambiguous (Digital Extremes too have burnt themselves on promises before).

There's a couple fast methods that I know of; Equinox Sleep is a pretty big solo method, Banshee solo is absurdity, and Berehynia team farming is legit. They also require progressively more setup to get rolling. Erp. Eidolon hunting also gives 25k a pop, which is solid. Haven't done any of that myself though, although I did verify that I could run any part of the Berehynia setup, haha. Been thinking of spending those Eidolon Lenses some time, get in on the Berehynia train.

Weapotatos exist to be used, and they're a very large boost; definitely worth elevating a weapon, even if just 'for now'. Honestly, for some weapons it's required to make them a keeper; Drakgoon is underwhelming without a decent Catalyst/Forma treatment for example, but it's actually a legit gun. The increased capacity also makes Crit and/or Status setups more viable.

Good luck on the research :p
Pro-tip: always have a Dye running, in the Tenno Lab. They require you to kill a specific enemy for pigment drops, but the pigment only drops when the research is active. Free, passive trickle effect :)
I was playing Intercept last night before bed, and the session went kaput between round 2 and 3 when one person extracted. I woke up this morning with a message in my inbox with the items opened from the relics, only it didn’t... I selected Loki Prime Chassis for round 2, but it gave me a Forma instead /-: The same thing happened twice a few days ago between rounds 4 and 5 (also Intercept), once when I selected Frost Prime Blueprint. I didn’t get a message for those, though. Conspiracy? Conspiracy!

I crafted my clan key a few days ago, but I keep forgetting to claim it until after I finish playing and move on to something else XD I really have to get onto that; I have no idea what I’m doing yet, but I hear solo clan research is a lot of work. There’s a lot of stuff I want to get from there, including Nezha for my Atterax and Banshee for sniping.

I came very close to getting Vulkar Wraith as my last item from Baro, but decided to get Primed Continuity and Reach instead. I figured, I have too many half-finished loadouts as is, and mods are more universal. The two disconnects also really fudged my ducat farming. I’m going to have a stockpile for next time, provided he spawns somewhere I have access to.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Feb 26, 2018, 2:40:25 PM
Parts of warframe scare me...

The people seem well... nice

its as if ive gone into some weird alternate dimension where people arent dicks on the internet

some guy just randomly gave me 45 plat after a mission yesterday...

its gotta be a trap
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

I wouldn't trust it, probably infused with The Weed.
Kidding aside, yeah, from what I hear the community's pretty chill overall.

Got a three-day affinity booster from the sortie last cycle. Time to burn through Forma! The updated Ignis Wraith ought to be a pretty decent Crit flamethrower, upgraded to Valk Prime, still working on that Obex.. Mm. Gonna be neat.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

I wouldn't trust it, probably infused with The Weed.
Kidding aside, yeah, from what I hear the community's pretty chill overall.

Got a three-day affinity booster from the sortie last cycle. Time to burn through Forma! The updated Ignis Wraith ought to be a pretty decent Crit flamethrower, upgraded to Valk Prime, still working on that Obex.. Mm. Gonna be neat.

well now if its infused with weed thats just an extra gift

but seriously yesterday some guy from reddit gifted me a Warframe slot and 2 weapon slot just for saying hello im a newb and enjoying the game
I dont see any any key!
I’ve got Valkyr in the oven (oooh Warcry and Paralysis look amazing) and just started using Nyx. I’m not into Mind Control or Psychic Bolts (maybe they’ll get good?) and I haven’t been able to tell if Chaos is working (low level rifts, enemies die too fast), but man Absorb is a game changer. Now that I’ve ranked up a few energy frame mods, I’ve got plenty of sustain even without Energy Siphon, and Absorb makes no shield nightmare mode solo-able. Just take my time and clear efficiently, then when shit gets chaotic, float in a vortex for a dozen or three seconds and let Taxon build up overshields. Then release, wipe the whole mob, and get back to efficient engagements.

It’s also really useful in teams. Get in front of an ally performing a revive and turn yourself into a bullet magnet. I don’t think Absorb protects allies or provides aoe immunity—still observing its behavior—but enemies do tend to target the closest Tenno.

The more I play, the more I appreciate the gun play in Warframe. I think this just overtook DOOM for favorite FPS.
Devolving Wilds
Land
Due to getting another Orokin Catalyst Blueprint this morning from an alert, I put an Orokin Catalyst into my Orthos, and now I'm cutting through Pluto's enemies, like I was Saturn's. There's still room for improvement, but it feels like I needed that power boost.

Still not sure if I want to put one in a warframe... I COULD get Frost Prime and then a reactor in Frost would be wasted... still debating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info