[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
Mechita wrote:
Question: Wouldn't this pathing be more efficient? Managed to get fury bolts too, using the same points as the MS build.

https://imgur.com/zjNXiy0.jpg

Any input would be appreciated!

Hi, is this still a better tree for lvl 95 jugg?
Is this build/thread going to be updated? I like this build and am still playing it. I wish it was still being discussed is it still good/viable?
is anybody out there lol?
"
Guliath27 wrote:
Is this build/thread going to be updated? I like this build and am still playing it. I wish it was still being discussed is it still good/viable?

It's still viable. I'll update it when 3.5 starts.
"
roun wrote:
"
Guliath27 wrote:

3.5 starts, is this will be updated ?
Last edited by kombala on Dec 10, 2018, 9:18:34 AM
"
kombala wrote:
"
roun wrote:
"
Guliath27 wrote:

3.5 starts, is this will be updated ?

I am looking forward to an update.
Last edited by Guliath27 on Dec 10, 2018, 2:51:12 PM
The build works exactly the same as before, even with lower amount of proj, they compensated that by buffing the skill itself, so it doesnt really matter for the nerfs, still strong.
Sorry guys, was having a lot of fun with the new league and forgot. forestgrenpa is right by saying that hardly anything has changed. I updated the trees and a few outdated things about the guide like being able to only use one Wildfire jewel now.
Last edited by roun on Dec 24, 2018, 9:26:19 AM
Do you consider Molten Strike to still be superior to Tectonic Slam in 3.5? If we are using the Tectonic Slam skill set, what helmet should we go after instead of the +Molten Strike projectiles?
removed comment, moved on
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 3, 2019, 9:29:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info