[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Hi, I am thinking of using this build as a stater build on new league. My question is which version is better/best(damage or defense wise) Molten Strike version or Tetonic Slam Version?
Why is only one Wildfire jewel necessary now?
Hey I am farily new in PoE, and only played witch builds so far. I've now tried to pick this up, and I am really liking it so far. However, and sorry if studpid question, how do you sustain mana at all with this? I can see how its no problem to have 100% mana flask up, but in your setup you dont even use a mana flask.

Is it completely fixed through the 0.4% life and mana leech? (I dont have that node yet), or am I missing something completely fundamental on gear? :)
"
Why is only one Wildfire jewel necessary now?

The maximum limit of allowed Wildfire jewels in the passive tree has been lowered to 1 since the Betrayal league.
Last edited by Zero202 on Mar 20, 2019, 3:51:45 PM
"
mathiasob wrote:
Hey I am farily new in PoE, and only played witch builds so far. I've now tried to pick this up, and I am really liking it so far. However, and sorry if studpid question, how do you sustain mana at all with this? I can see how its no problem to have 100% mana flask up, but in your setup you dont even use a mana flask.

Is it completely fixed through the 0.4% life and mana leech? (I dont have that node yet), or am I missing something completely fundamental on gear? :)

Yes + mana regeneration from Alira bandit reward.
You can run out of mana while leap slamming through the map non-stop, but not during the fight, the leech rate is enough.
This looks like fun, would you advise purely TS or a mix of both? would like to purely TS if possible but it really depends on single target? ty in advance mate :)
TS can do all content easily, but MS will always be more single target with the same gear. You can always have a second Oni-Goroshi in weapon swap with MS if you want more boss damage. Sorry for late reply.
I like the build, but man I'm just getting destroyed by reflected damage.
Farmed an Oni and wanted a tec build so this looks solid.

One thing: Why on earth are people using Pastebin and path of building when they show builds. Its just so annoying and beyond stupid is nuts.

Too hard to click in the points in the inbuilt path of builder that will immediately show the pathing?

Path of building program is more utilized to maximize your stats and show what abilities do with your gear, changes etc but when we want to see a build path no need to use 3rd party software when the game provides it for us. Actually I I can probably even just check your profile and the character and it might be there, its just way easier.

@Gissur, PoB is superior later when you get used to it. But you can also check my post (one page back) for passive tree of my char in the spoiler block. There is a link to the passive tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info