[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

"
Ramboni wrote:
So I am kind of in a dilemma right now, I cannot decide on how to upgrade my gear exactly, on one hand I cannot understand how I can possibly out-leech the degen from embrace, and also no matter how much I play with my gear on pob and upgrade it, the dps doesn't seem to be enough. How much dps am I exactly hoping for before xoph's blood?

I currently have 5 exalt and 150 chaos, and I was wondering if you can take a look at my character (Called 'Refugee') and tell me how to best spend these currencies. I currently have the weapon and the gloves.

Thank you once again

I think SumoFlorist said everything what I would say down below. Are you mapping without your armour or amulet did you take them off just for now? Because you have like no fire resist and the degen does pure fire damage.

"
Skaggys wrote:
Does Tectonic slam have potential to do t15 maps and bosses with this build?

Thank you

Yes, but it will never beat Molten Strike.

"
SumoFlorist wrote:
I feel like chaos damage is a huge problem in incursions... would it be viable to go unrelenting as last ascendency node or would i lose too much dmg (unyielding) or durability due to stun immunity (unstoppable) if i do that?

Those little chaos dicks can really fuck with my day... even thinking of putting in an atziri flask (or at least until i get my hands on a dying sun).

I've seen alot of people on reddit talking about the high chaos damage in incursions, so I think the only real way to combat it is through building chaos resistance and/or not standing still for too long to attack. Out of the three builds I've played this league, one was CI, one has 4% chaos res with a shit ton of leech, and one has over 10k life - so honestly I've never had a problem with them LOL. Do you have the two pantheons I recommended? They should both help a little bit.

I don't think you should invest an ascendancy point for it unless it's really really bothering you.
"
roun wrote:
"
Ramboni wrote:
So I am kind of in a dilemma right now, I cannot decide on how to upgrade my gear exactly, on one hand I cannot understand how I can possibly out-leech the degen from embrace, and also no matter how much I play with my gear on pob and upgrade it, the dps doesn't seem to be enough. How much dps am I exactly hoping for before xoph's blood?

I currently have 5 exalt and 150 chaos, and I was wondering if you can take a look at my character (Called 'Refugee') and tell me how to best spend these currencies. I currently have the weapon and the gloves.

Thank you once again

I think SumoFlorist said everything what I would say down below. Are you mapping without your armour or amulet did you take them off just for now? Because you have like no fire resist and the degen does pure fire damage.

"
Skaggys wrote:
Does Tectonic slam have potential to do t15 maps and bosses with this build?

Thank you

Yes, but it will never beat Molten Strike.

"
SumoFlorist wrote:
I feel like chaos damage is a huge problem in incursions... would it be viable to go unrelenting as last ascendency node or would i lose too much dmg (unyielding) or durability due to stun immunity (unstoppable) if i do that?

Those little chaos dicks can really fuck with my day... even thinking of putting in an atziri flask (or at least until i get my hands on a dying sun).

I've seen alot of people on reddit talking about the high chaos damage in incursions, so I think the only real way to combat it is through building chaos resistance and/or not standing still for too long to attack. Out of the three builds I've played this league, one was CI, one has 4% chaos res with a shit ton of leech, and one has over 10k life - so honestly I've never had a problem with them LOL. Do you have the two pantheons I recommended? They should both help a little bit.

I don't think you should invest an ascendancy point for it unless it's really really bothering you.

I went and spent the last ascendancy point in unrelenting and also equipped an atziri flask (well until i get a dying sun that is) and the chaos damage problem has disappeared for now, the dps is enough for the stuff i'm doing right now, might spec out of unrelenting in the future or keep it... not sure yet. I kinda like the added 8% elemental dmg reduction aswell and with just 4 endurance charges unrelenting provides me with 16% additional chaos res (leaving me at -54%, or -19% with active atziri flask).

So far i'm satisfied and farming for the more expensive items ;)
Did uber elder deathless yesterday with current gear, just had to swap purity for ice one and cold flask, ez pz.

Also tip for incursions, if you have constructs shooting at you just dodge to the side or whirl right behind them so you dont get nuked and then delete them. I only died to them once so far on map with rippy mods.
Last edited by forestgrenpa on Jun 13, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
"
forestgrenpa wrote:
Did uber elder deathless yesterday with current gear, just had to swap purity for ice one and cold flask, ez pz.

Also tip for incursions, if you have constructs shooting at you just dodge to the side or whirl right behind them so you dont get nuked and then delete them. I only died to them once so far on map with rippy mods.

Grats! You have a really nice helmet!
Was there some type of change to the skill tree today? When I logged in I received a message allowing me to reset all passives. Should I do this? Was there an update to your skill tree?
Was there some type of change to the skill tree today? When I logged in I received a message allowing me to reset all passives. Should I do this? Was there an update to your skill tree?

EDIT: Nevermind, seems I logged into my standard league character, not the incursion.
Last edited by kingcuda13 on Jun 19, 2018, 7:32:54 PM
Time to give a status update on my progress with this gear:
Currently facetanking and easily killing the T16 Guardians with (somewhat expensive but) nowhere near BiS equipment. I've been a huge metaball fan forever, and i liked most iterations (e.g. leadsprinkler), but this one is the most fun yet! (=

My current gear is as follows:

Ofc. i would be happy for suggestions as to what to upgrade next and keep on meatballing mates!
The last time I enjoyed a build like this was in breach when I played RT cyclone zerker, paired with one of the better leagues so far I might even push for the first lvl 100 in my career, thanks again for sharing this :).
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Currently facetanking and easily killing the T16 Guardians with (somewhat expensive but) nowhere near BiS equipment. I've been a huge metaball fan forever, and i liked most iterations (e.g. leadsprinkler), but this one is the most fun yet! (=

Ofc. i would be happy for suggestions as to what to upgrade next and keep on meatballing mates!

All of your gear is great. I think you should buy or save up for a MS enchant next. Even +2 is a big damage boost. A Watcher's Eye if you don't have one, too.

"
forestgrenpa wrote:
The last time I enjoyed a build like this was in breach when I played RT cyclone zerker, paired with one of the better leagues so far I might even push for the first lvl 100 in my career, thanks again for sharing this :).

Glad you enjoy the build, and good luck with 100!
"
roun wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:

All of your gear is great. I think you should buy or save up for a MS enchant next. Even +2 is a big damage boost. A Watcher's Eye if you don't have one, too.

"
forestgrenpa wrote:

Glad you enjoy the build, and good luck with 100!

Already got a watcher's eye with 21% of physical damage as extra fire dmg while affected by anger (and i think chaos res while affected by purity of elements, so if i feel like chaos hurts too much i could swap fire for elements and get a nice chaos res boost).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info