[3.6] Crit Tectonic Slam / Molten Strike Oni-Goroshi Jugg - Clear maps and bosses FAST! (Videos)

Recently got my hands on
which enables me to spend the passive point on something other than a 30 int node! Feeling pretty good for myself right now :D
has anyone tried to link molten strike with combustion for this build single target ?

I m currently running multistrike, faster attack, elemental dmg, AC and fire pen, was thinking of swapping off fire pen

love the build btw, been doing all content, haven't spawned uber elder yet tho
Fire pen is a lot better against bosses especially and you should have enough dmg alrdy to delete packs.

Anyhow I think I am done with upgrades on this build. I need to throw my xoph blood into corruption altar and thats it. The only way for me to get anything else would be to buy a GG item or craft something myself.
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
Recently got my hands on
which enables me to spend the passive point on something other than a 30 int node! Feeling pretty good for myself right now :D

Awesome piece! Something I would want.

"
unite01 wrote:
has anyone tried to link molten strike with combustion for this build single target ?

I m currently running multistrike, faster attack, elemental dmg, AC and fire pen, was thinking of swapping off fire pen

love the build btw, been doing all content, haven't spawned uber elder yet tho

Depends on if you have alot of sources of fire penetration already. If you do, Combustion might be better.

"
forestgrenpa wrote:
Fire pen is a lot better against bosses especially and you should have enough dmg alrdy to delete packs.

Anyhow I think I am done with upgrades on this build. I need to throw my xoph blood into corruption altar and thats it. The only way for me to get anything else would be to buy a GG item or craft something myself.

Good luck!
Hi can i use Wild Strike with this build? Maybe with tectonic passive version
IGN : Wraudertz
"
Capiponda wrote:
Hi can i use Wild Strike with this build? Maybe with tectonic passive version

You can use any skill really, but Avatar of Fire will mess up Wild Strike a bit if you decide to use it.
Last edited by roun on Jul 13, 2018, 1:46:46 PM
I’m making my first HC character. Can someone give me tips on playing this build in HC? I farmed the sword before the nerf and would like to use it. I’m on standard and I four chaos so far. Thanks!
How high should you level CWDT for this build?

[Actually, never mind. It looks like level 15 is what OP thinks is optimal.]
Last edited by JaguarXXX on Aug 3, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
There will be some changes to the League's Delve?
¡ иɯʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ 'ɐнɔɐdʞǝdu qнεиЖ
I will try to make this build with ice crash and winter spirit node. am lvl7 now waiting for the sword

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info