[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Guided updated for 3.2. Any Abyss league/3.1 specific information can be found in the Archives below main guide.

Time to get that pokedex out and CATCH EM ALL!
Good starter?
Hi. i'm going to play this build in poemon, and i've got some questions
1) Since i'm partying with aurabot, i shouldn't use vp for regen effects? (Vitality, Unwavering Faith)
2) With aurabots hatred+generosity i think about dropping my own hatred and use new Windshriek for enfeeble. Is it good idea? Setup will be enfeeble+frostbite+blasphemy. Oh, and free slot since i won't need enlighten anymore
Last edited by DNOnnie on Mar 2, 2018, 2:32:25 AM
"
DNOnnie wrote:
Hi. i'm going to play this build in poemon, and i've got some questions
1) Since i'm partying with aurabot, i shouldn't use vp for regen effects? (Vitality, Unwavering Faith)
2) With aurabots hatred+generosity i think about dropping my own hatred and use new Windshriek for enfeeble. Is it good idea? Setup will be enfeeble+frostbite+blasphemy. Oh, and free slot since i won't need enlighten anymore

Yes to all. I haven't personally played with an aurabot(or anyone for that matter!) but the options you list are perfectly fine if you are getting the auras else where.

"
Good starter?

Yup perfectly fine. Use whatever skill you like until cyclone becomes available. I do different ones each league to switch it up. Using ground slam so far this league and having an easy time.
day 1 over and loving this build so far :) really smooth with like 10c total spent in gear!

Spoiler

"
day 1 over and loving this build so far :) really smooth with like 10c total spent in gear!

Very nice, glad you're having fun!
Yo.
Been playing around with phys / bleed slayer cycloners in 3.1 but got bored so i though hell i'll give it a shot. And went with your build.

Maps up to t5 going smoothly, damage mitigation seems to be kinda lacking but i'm using a shitty eva armor piece just for the res. Gear is sub-optimal (barely a kaom's axe and a carnage heart) but boy does shattering things while leeching feels good.

Don't have an enlighten so hatred / blasphemy is kinda hard on mana, sometimes switch to HoI / blasphemy just for the quality of life.

Also, yeah. Solid league starter. Feels good.
Ascendancy revamp kinda sucked, i loved getting culling strike at cruel.. now i'll wait until uber is done. That aside, the build is solid.

Kudos to you my friend.
"
neph7 wrote:
Yo.
Been playing around with phys / bleed slayer cycloners in 3.1 but got bored so i though hell i'll give it a shot. And went with your build.

Maps up to t5 going smoothly, damage mitigation seems to be kinda lacking but i'm using a shitty eva armor piece just for the res. Gear is sub-optimal (barely a kaom's axe and a carnage heart) but boy does shattering things while leeching feels good.

Don't have an enlighten so hatred / blasphemy is kinda hard on mana, sometimes switch to HoI / blasphemy just for the quality of life.

Also, yeah. Solid league starter. Feels good.
Ascendancy revamp kinda sucked, i loved getting culling strike at cruel.. now i'll wait until uber is done. That aside, the build is solid.

Kudos to you my friend.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. ;)

On the hatred/blasphemy issue there are quite a few options you can take if you want to run them before lvl3 enlighten. Mana leech support for one but passive tree wise Essence Sap, Spirit Void, Revelry and Mana Flows can all help sustain mana single target before enlighten.

You have the Tireless wheel already and Spirit Void so if you picked up Mana Flows or Revelry it would probably allow you to run Frostbite/Hatred and have no issues.

Yeah the Ascendancy revamp I didn't know how it would feel so I figured I'd just test it out as I leveled. Definitely miss having overleech at 33 and I may have to rework the first two trees with that in mind. Much slower than it was pre-3.2 but still doable.
Last edited by Muirey on Mar 6, 2018, 10:09:52 AM
I've started using the Magnate belt. It gives res, dmg and the best part is the 50% flask recharge rate. I find it pretty good for mapping. Great guide btw having tons of fun.
"
Throttlezz wrote:
I've started using the Magnate belt. It gives res, dmg and the best part is the 50% flask recharge rate. I find it pretty good for mapping. Great guide btw having tons of fun.

Fantastic! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. The Magnate is a pretty solid choice to use for sure.

Even though I've played this build for quite awhile now, I am also having a lot of fun! ;)
The gearing up process is always a bit different each time and sometimes you find some pretty good deals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info