[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Hey,

i just hit level 70, so the core or the build is done.

So far it is not bad, but i feel i need realy more damage... but of course i'm realy realy poor :p

so, i was wondering what should be my priority ?

"
gargantua0 wrote:
Hey,

i just hit level 70, so the core or the build is done.

So far it is not bad, but i feel i need realy more damage... but of course i'm realy realy poor :p

so, i was wondering what should be my priority ?

Kaoms and Hezmana are close in dps but a Kondo’s pride would be a bit more. A carcass jack would give you more damage but would have to link it so depending on how poor you are… you could buy one linked, use prophecy or link yourself.

Those are the only budget options. After that are things like daresso and disfavour.

Edit: Home now and can see passive tree. You can probably do without Spirit void now and the two mana leech nodes next to it since you have the Tireless wheel. If you feel like you are missing damage then you could use those points to pick up Vitality Void and some of the Berserking cluster.

Other than that you'll start to notice more damage as frostbite gets leveled up as well as your other skill/support gems. One thing I have been testing out and really enjoying is using vortex in the CWDT setup instead of inc duration. Vortex is 100% chance to chill so anything in it is triggering the bonus damage from Hypothermia.
Last edited by Muirey on Jan 22, 2018, 4:37:01 PM
Carcass is out of options ATM cause i'm far too low in int. It would made me change my other items too...so hard for budget.

i was looking for a 5L Bronn's Lithe but then i fear that i will not have enough armour. But that could be balanced with Iron Reflex i guess ?

Was also looking for two-handed axe, there is Kitava's Feast Void Axe that is a bit better that my Kaom's.
316.2-473.78 physical damage for exemple, against 271-424 of my current axe.

I will definitly try vortex
If you take a look in the Leveling section under "Tips for Leveling" it shows where you can socket in Brute Force solution and solve pretty much all int issues. My league slayer has zero int on gear and is at 110 with gem/normal passive route. Which is 1 int off from using 20/20 of frostbite, Faster Casting and Ele Prolif.

I wouldn't worry so much about armour rating and you could instead get some defensive flasks. Basalt, Sulfur among others will help you more than the armour from your chest.

Even though it requires using some regrets later to move passives around, I recommend Kondo's Pride to carry you to Disfavour. It's a very strong weapon for how cheap it is and taking razors edge will give you the bleed chance that will trigger the bonus damage from the weapon.
Last edited by Muirey on Jan 22, 2018, 5:40:50 PM
What u think about The Retch belt in this build?
"
Muirey wrote:
"
BETTERPC wrote:
i really want to see a video gameplay, both version will be nice!
thank you!

Both versions as in Vp/No Vp or Duelist vs Ranger?

Anything you want!!, 4 videos maby??
"
kadukt wrote:
What u think about The Retch belt in this build?

It is fine to use if you can fit it in. There are a few uniques I don’t use that would compliment the build but it already uses quite a few so it’s really upto the person playing. If your resists stay capped(at least) and you have a comfortable life pool for yourself then use whatever you like. There are quite a few uniques that would compliment the build in the boot/belt/ring slots.

Windscream boots for example would let you run either enfeeble, punishment or ele weakness in a cwdt setup and it would be great. The boots also don’t hurt overall damage as much as losing an opal ring would.

Things like that are fun to play around with. I always see builds and the gear in them as recommended not set in stone. My guides are like that at least! :D

"
BETTERPC wrote:
Anything you want!!, 4 videos maby??

I think just VP gameplay of both would get the point across. When I have time I'll record some general mapping for both builds.

That said it won't be shockingly different to any other cyclone build gameplay. Leap leap leap, spin spin, leap leap leap, abyss rift open.. follow follow, totem spin spin, follow follow.. hue hue hue :D

But I do need to setup recording on this computer anyway so I can just do it for future builds. Once league is over I have like 5 in mind I have to buckle down an work out so I can STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM!
Last edited by Muirey on Jan 23, 2018, 10:20:29 AM
Recorded a few runs today on Slayer and Raider. One run with Slayer is up now and I'll upload Raider abit later.

This is with my 94 Slayer in Abyss League Dizzy__AF.

Casual Shaped Channel

Spoiler: I'm not super try hard fast farmer, I could be going faster I just don't care to play that way. ;)
Last edited by Muirey on Jan 23, 2018, 1:00:25 PM
"
Muirey wrote:

Even though it requires using some regrets later to move passives around, I recommend Kondo's Pride to carry you to Disfavour. It's a very strong weapon for how cheap it is and taking razors edge will give you the bleed chance that will trigger the bonus damage from the weapon.

do you keep Resolute Technique with Kondo's ?

--

Edit : well, i guess i have one less problem.

After your last message, i bbought a Brute Force Solution for 1 vaal orb, and then i looked for a Carcass.
On a budget, i bought one for 3 chaos (with no link socket but not bad roll).

Less than 10 jewellers later, it was a 5 socket : good enough.
And ~10 fusing made the magic happened : 5L Lucky !
and ~10 chromatic give me a 3R/1B/1G , so i guess it's ok.

Last edited by gargantua0 on Jan 23, 2018, 3:57:43 PM
"
gargantua0 wrote:
"
Muirey wrote:

do you keep Resolute Technique with Kondo's ?

--

Edit : well, i guess i have one less problem.

After your last message, i bbought a Brute Force Solution for 1 vaal orb, and then i looked for a Carcass.
On a budget, i bought one for 3 chaos (with no link socket but not bad roll).

Less than 10 jewellers later, it was a 5 socket : good enough.
And ~10 fusing made the magic happened : 5L Lucky !
and ~10 chromatic give me a 3R/1B/1G , so i guess it's ok.

Man I wish I had that luck with links! Nice upgrades.

Yes definitely keep Resolute with Kondo's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info