Fishing?!

How did I miss this? So apparently you can fish at the entrance to Merveil's caves in A1...but how do you actually start fishing?

EDIT: Yes I am very gullible. Don't hate. ;D
Last edited by Iselia on Feb 28, 2013, 1:22:13 PM
I didn't even know there was fishing.
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
All you need to know: Anybody Catch Anything Good Yet? Just read carefully :-)
I have a good spot for catching end game maps.
"
Iselia wrote:
How did I miss this? So apparently you can fish at the entrance to Merveil's caves in A1...but how do you actually start fishing?

gullible is a fake word.
fishing is as real as the above sentence.

There is a fat moderator who always jumps to conclusions (guess who).
It's really irritating but I can understand. He really needs the exercise.
He can lift his eyebrows a few times if he sees this too.
The mob spawned for me after clearing all the mobs in the mud flats I just ran up and down the river till I found him, get the quest item and turn it in.
"
The mob spawned for me after clearing all the mobs in the mud flats I just ran up and down the river till I found him, get the quest item and turn it in.

same here
Boulder bros
Last edited by Meczor on Feb 28, 2013, 11:11:05 AM
Secret Fish lvl just saying!!
"
Iselia wrote:

Why are we doing this again? Anyone who does not realize THERES NO FISHING. Sorry to burst your bubble.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Feb 28, 2013, 11:21:38 AM
"
fortyb4five wrote:
"
Iselia wrote:

Why are we doing this again? Anyone who does not realize THERES NO FISHING. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Of course there is no fishing. It was pulled at the end of closed beta to be rebalanced and will be put back in when act 4 is released. Just like Phase Run and AoF and Diamond flasks. The closed beta players got to play with all the really exciting toys.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info