*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

I have a question regarding coralito and perfect agony. In PoB it doesn't increase the dps to add or remove perfect agony while coralito is active. Is however does increses if coralito is not active.

Is this a pob bug ?
Hi there! I've been doing a slow but ¿"not secure"? of my toon so far, heres my PoB link https://pastebin.com/Yy3Um27j

Im lacking on dps tbh, even tho i could of make the labs without major problem (when i had the tabula rasa) the only awkward thing about my toon (besides my lack of dps) is the weapon shifting since i have kaoms but i think i'll get used to it.

I'd like to know what else can i add to it, besides 10-20ish more levels and points to the tree ofc, ty!

P.D: Im on std and using the fire dmg version, i was tempted to keep on the lightning but my pockets arent that cool for the rest of the jewels (which i already have a bunch), impressence and 6L's.
Last edited by Squirtle2096 on Mar 27, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
Question regarding the blind on hit. Is that roll calculated for every arrow or for every attack? Like my barrage shoots 10 arrows per attack, does it roll the blind 10 times or just once?
"
The_Sin wrote:
Question regarding the blind on hit. Is that roll calculated for every arrow or for every attack? Like my barrage shoots 10 arrows per attack, does it roll the blind 10 times or just once?

10 times, every arrow counts.
"
I have a question regarding coralito and perfect agony. In PoB it doesn't increase the dps to add or remove perfect agony while coralito is active. Is however does increses if coralito is not active.

Is this a pob bug ?

yes
"
Squirtle2096 wrote:
Hi there! I've been doing a slow but ¿"not secure"? of my toon so far, heres my PoB link https://pastebin.com/Yy3Um27j

Im lacking on dps tbh, even tho i could of make the labs without major problem (when i had the tabula rasa) the only awkward thing about my toon (besides my lack of dps) is the weapon shifting since i have kaoms but i think i'll get used to it.

I'd like to know what else can i add to it, besides 10-20ish more levels and points to the tree ofc, ty!

P.D: Im on std and using the fire dmg version, i was tempted to keep on the lightning but my pockets arent that cool for the rest of the jewels (which i already have a bunch), impressence and 6L's.

you have only 70% chance to poison. make it 100%.
dont skill through the duellist, it's not worth it.
get more flat fire dmg on your jewels.
you dont need coraltio's + a diamond flask. 1 is enough. also no need for 2 life flasks. get a silver flask+ atzri's promise.
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
Lavox wrote:
@SacrO
i love your build and i did it also in abyss
Now i made some changed and go of course with assa.
what do you think???
i'm using overload because i go for mom and because better overall damage when i don't have the condition on full and low life target i have also a jewel with onslaught because i swap the silver flask for mapping.
low life condition and cat buff are not active

https://pastebin.com/P8DZtXHQ

very nice build, cool to see the old EO version work so well. not much to improve, your gear is nuts.

did you consider using the effigon? it would be a small dmg buff compared to your current amulet and would let you ignore acc rolls on your gear. but since its the eo and lightning version and you dont rely on crits, it might be not so worth it.

I'm very happy that you like this version of build, which would have never been born without you.
I tried to swap the amulet you suggest and it is slightly better than mine, but I am a purist, I do not want damage outside the lightning damage and chaos.(i know i'm crazy) :D
Last edited by Lavox on Mar 27, 2018, 4:08:20 PM
Hey :) very Nice Build :)
Is it possible to run Herald of Ash?

Greetings
Weylin
"
Weylin102 wrote:
Hey :) very Nice Build :)
Is it possible to run Herald of Ash?

Greetings
Weylin

no, herald of ash is not a good option for this build.
I picked this up for 30c.

I was thinking of memeing it up with burning arrow/pierce instead of ice shot/chain.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info