*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

"
drayzoh wrote:
Would this work without dying sun? or is dying sun just too imporant to the build, bc im kinda tight on money rn

this build works perfectly fine and can do shaper with ease without that flask. note that we use barrage+gmp so we have 8 arrows (9 with good quiver) without dying sun. the +2 dont make that much of a difference. its just for min-maxing the dmg. ofc the clearspeed is better with dying sun.
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
drayzoh wrote:
Would this work without dying sun? or is dying sun just too imporant to the build, bc im kinda tight on money rn

this build works perfectly fine and can do shaper with ease without that flask. note that we use barrage+gmp so we have 8 arrows (9 with good quiver) without dying sun. the +2 dont make that much of a difference. its just for min-maxing the dmg. ofc the clearspeed is better with dying sun.

cool! what would you recommend buying first for the build? i already got a 6l quill rain, I have about 60c left
definitely jewels, as much and as good as you can get. volkuur's is needed for obvious reasons
Would this build work w/o the jewel?
"
Sacr0 wrote:
definitely jewels, as much and as good as you can get. volkuur's is needed for obvious reasons

I already have all the jewels, all atleast with 2 t1 flat lightining rolls
"
rickyt49 wrote:
Would this build work w/o the jewel?

not with such dps numbers. you can use wrath/added lightning dmg support/wake of destruction to scale the base lightning dmg to a decent point, but jewels are what make the build really powerful and let the dps go to millions. jewels with 1 flat lightning roll will be enough for mapping i think.
I was thinking about the next league when the abyss jewel are no longer exist. How would you update this build?
so what exactly does the Atziri flask do for us?
ign: PhrozenFlame
i'm not sure how this build will work without abyss jewels. we need a way to scale flat lightning dmg. i dont think about next league yet because GGG always changes some things when leagues end and they release new content.

atziri flasks adds a portion of our lightning dmg as chaos dmg that is also able to poison, so atziri flasks gives some dps boost.

"
Sacr0 wrote:
i'm not sure how this build will work without abyss jewels. we need a way to scale flat lightning dmg. i dont think about next league yet because GGG always changes some things when leagues end and they release new content.

atziri flasks adds a portion of our lightning dmg as chaos dmg that is also able to poison, so atziri flasks gives some dps boost.

hm since I can't afford an impresence and therefore don't have Despair aura at all, I think I prefer Witchfire Brew for now.
ign: PhrozenFlame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info