*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

Ok so I think I have found the one for me. This build. Thank you so much OP for this build. I am still in the kind-of-awkward phase of this build (lvl 51) but it is already melting shit left and right.

The most important thing: Jewels (as mentioned by OP) and KEEP CHUGGING THOSE FLASKS. I cannot stress this enough. If you manage your flasks at least SOMEWHAT, the fact that you are a Pathfinder means your most important flask (Coralito) is *always* up. At least at the point I am, I highly recommend a flask loadout of 1 Life Flask, 1 Basalt to have at least some phys. reduction), Coralito ofc, Quicksilver, and Overflowing Chalice. The OC flask is the second MVP meaning you can pretty much Coralito and Quicksilver before every single pack, ensuring you never run out of the buffs. Feelsamazingman.

I still have plenty of way to go and would like some opinions on what passives to prioritize. At this point I have EO, 3 Jewels (5 with the Belt), almost 2k Life (end of Act 5). Whats my next priority? More Life? Flask passives? More Jewels?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Last edited by cocomoloco on Jan 14, 2018, 6:33:27 AM
nice to hear that you like the build :)
try to get 2 more jewels as they will greatly improve the dps. for more tankiness during lvling/mapping you can then (with enough dmg from jewels) turn off wrath and use MoM to it's full potential with thiefs torment. do you have all the ailment/poison notes already? life is always nice to have, too.
"
Sacr0 wrote:
nice to hear that you like the build :)
try to get 2 more jewels as they will greatly improve the dps. for more tankiness during lvling/mapping you can then (with enough dmg from jewels) turn off wrath and use MoM to it's full potential with thiefs torment. do you have all the ailment/poison notes already? life is always nice to have, too.

I have both Toxic Strikes and Dirty Techniques, but no Fatal Toxins, since I am not up there yet. Also DONT have the 2 Flask notables Druidic Rite and Primal Spirit yet. So 2 jewel slots and then those Flask ones? Or are they not as important early on?
get the flask notables once u use MoM, before you dont really need them.
Fatal Toxins is really good for dps, you should consider getting it.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Jan 14, 2018, 7:04:50 AM
"
Sacr0 wrote:
get the flask notables once u use MoM, before you dont really need them.
Fatal Toxins is really good for dps, you should consider getting it.

Thanks for your quick answers. Sorry about the noob questions, this is literally the first time I am playing a Pathfinder, so I dont really know how important flask passives are.

I would like to take Fatal Toxins but there is so much boring travelling involved lol. But I guess I have to get up there eventually.
Nice build!

How about a CI version? How would incandescent with 20% gain mod compare? I just really like the 25% taken as chaos as CI! Makes for nice mitigation vs ele higher up.

edit: i guess CI would break the thief's torment deal.
Last edited by Madzak on Jan 14, 2018, 8:15:32 AM
engharat is currently developing a ci version. he posted his progress on this thread. from what i can tell so far, and from theorycrafting with it in PoB, it seems that the dps will be lower with a ci version. I'm not sure if the ehp will be better with ci considering we can use MoM to it's full potential with thiefs torment+ no mana reservation during mapping on life based builds. maybe the ci version can get a bit tankier.
incandescent is a cool item for this build for sure. but so is dendrobate!
Last edited by Sacr0 on Jan 14, 2018, 8:18:55 AM
Looks nice, thanks!
Would this work without dying sun? or is dying sun just too imporant to the build, bc im kinda tight on money rn
Was looking for a poison build, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info