3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Falcyon wrote:
How on earth do you lab with this build? Any tips?

Bring 3+ life flasks with you so you dont die to traps and you should be fine.

thanks!
naah... Eternal lab seems impossible even though i'm at lvl85+life flasks+ Ralakesh. Izaro oneshots in the blink of an eye and generaly, the traps are pita with this build. I don't get it how you manage this...
Last edited by Falcyon on Dec 13, 2018, 2:08:22 PM
Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what to upgrade next? I'm doing ok, but damage (especially against single target and >t10) feels kinda low...

Spoiler

"
w4ff3l wrote:
Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what to upgrade next? I'm doing ok, but damage (especially against single target and >t10) feels kinda low...

Spoiler

You're on a 5link, your gems are not all level 20-21 and you have no abyssal jewels (you want at least 2 good 3-4prop ones)
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
w4ff3l wrote:

Spoiler

You're on a 5link, your gems are not all level 20-21 and you have no abyssal jewels (you want at least 2 good 3-4prop ones)

Well I have one abyssal jewel... Can you post an example of a "good" abyssal jewel for this build? And should I go for the abyssal jewels first or Rigwald's Quills?
"
w4ff3l wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
w4ff3l wrote:

Spoiler

Well I have one abyssal jewel... Can you post an example of a "good" abyssal jewel for this build? And should I go for the abyssal jewels first or Rigwald's Quills?

Rigwalds quills doesn't matter for damage really, so if damage is your issue then I would definitely go for jewels. It's a pain to link good jewels on here since i'd have to take them out of my tree to do so, so ill just give you a link to standard listings of good jewels, you can change the count from 4 to 3 mods or reduce the amount of flat damage required from 20 to 15 if the jewels end up being too expensive, but getting good ones is well worth it.
http://poe.trade/search/okotonomobaran
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Dec 14, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
Hey, I've been really struggling lately to find a decent bow build after ruining my tornado shot deadeye from a bad video guide. Do you think your skill tree is good if not played MF? I'd enjoy playing MF but I'd like to start playing as a normal char and later on switch to MF would that be viable? What would you change if we don't talk gear wise? Also what do you think about mirage archer? Sorry if this was asked before and if I ask stupid questions, still a noob.
"
SuddenOcade wrote:
Hey, I've been really struggling lately to find a decent bow build after ruining my tornado shot deadeye from a bad video guide. Do you think your skill tree is good if not played MF? I'd enjoy playing MF but I'd like to start playing as a normal char and later on switch to MF would that be viable? What would you change if we don't talk gear wise? Also what do you think about mirage archer? Sorry if this was asked before and if I ask stupid questions, still a noob.

This is a good bow build without MF as well, you'd mostly just use rare gear in place of MF uniques (though the windripper is not replaceable, nothing is better). You wouldn't really need to change anything to swap from MF to non-MF other than the gear. Mirage archer is fine when you're not MF but you sacrifice quantity support to do it on the MF version so I wouldnt ever do it with that.
egg
Thanks a lot for your quick answer! Deeply appreciated!

I'd like to add some questions if that doesn't annoy you.

Would you use the same links as your LA when using Ice Shot or tornado shot? Outside of elemental focus would you change something when not playing MF?

I don't see much mana leech/mana regen outside of the curse on hit support how do you sustain mana? Is it enough?

Thank you for your time, again it is very appreciated.

Edit : I see I missed a node on the skill tree I didn't see around the duelist area for mana leech
Last edited by SuddenOcade on Dec 15, 2018, 4:41:16 AM
Hi I try this build , and I have one big problem. I don't do dmg to elit. Normal monster die like in one shot. Elits like 60s . It is just my gems lvl 18 ? I have 6 link chest armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info