3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

Im also interested in the jewels. and btw i have 2 5links and im doing t1-14 kinda easily depends on the rolls ofc... enfeeble is so fucking stupid :D
Hi, i need help with this build, idk what im doing wrong but i dont have neither damage nor life to clear fast the 11+ maps, if u couldd look my build and let me know what fails please

Last edited by Skettex on Dec 19, 2018, 4:58:25 PM
I'm trying your build in Betrayal to try to get my first headhunter xD

Actual stuff :
Spoiler

I use the Writhing Jar to keep rampage as often as possible, I switch sometime with Vinktar or Atziri's.

A little bit hard on some boss t14+ but easy for everything else.

I play with a friend who plays an aurabot so 4k life do the job at this time.

I will write back a comment when i get my headhunter to thank you :D !
Hello,
Thx for interesting build. Could you post yours lightning arrow dps, using item quantity gem?

Maybe you could show new video from 3.5?
Last edited by Vacys on Dec 20, 2018, 3:25:34 AM
Hi,
Can someon help me with my build? I deal really low dmg even if i bought flat dmg jewels. Should i change gloves to tombist to get more abyss jewels? I running with friend aurabot maps but its really hard to clear map fast with this windripper nerf. Do 6l really help that much? And what map from lower tiers is profitable to get some currency to make 6l. (watchers eye auras i get from my aurabot and hes running enfeeble and temporal chains curses too)
Spoiler

Last edited by s1cked on Dec 20, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
Vessel of Vinktar vs Atziri's Promise ?
Poe shows that atziri's flask gives more damage
Also, I see that you suggest life+resist on rings, jewels etc, but you are actually using +dmg on your character and you replaced ventors gambles with +iiq rings.
"
s1cked wrote:
Hi,
Can someon help me with my build? I deal really low dmg even if i bought flat dmg jewels. Should i change gloves to tombist to get more abyss jewels? I running with friend aurabot maps but its really hard to clear map fast with this windripper nerf. Do 6l really help that much? And what map from lower tiers is profitable to get some currency to make 6l. (watchers eye auras i get from my aurabot and hes running enfeeble and temporal chains curses too)
Spoiler

Dying Sun could help a little more and get your 23/20 gems. That'll be a nice dmg boost. I don't know about tornado shot, but lightning arrow works nice with 5 link. use your 6 link for barrage. Evasion is key to this build, so try to get the flasks mentioned on th eguide. Your quicksilver should give you +evasion. you body armour could help a lot mor if it were closer to +300 evasion. Yes, 3.5 nerfs hit hard the gear.
Firstly great guide, much appreciated.
Some things i'd like to know. I switched to Tornado shot just as preference anyways, i wondered, would we be better off switching out ice bite for mirage archer with TS? I ask because almost any TS guide i see uses this combo in the 6l you have - ice bite.
Second question is, do we still need to run wrath? Again i notice in majority of TS builds they use Herald of Ice and Haste.

Also with the Goldwrym boots, how do you make better speed up? I have almost identical gear to you except for stats ofc, i am extremely slow, it's like the negatives from nerfed queen of the forest ontop of the 10% movespeed from boots is just horrendous, am i missing something? I literally have to use haste instead of wrath which is probably hurting my damage output.
Thanks!
Last edited by dosh42 on Dec 21, 2018, 4:42:27 AM
"
s1cked wrote:
Hi,
Spoiler

Check my gear out -- I can clear T16s no problem. You are missing a lot of jewels and a lot of extra projectiles. Honestly I still find it better to play KB and run Toxic Sewer until you can afford all the pieces to make TS feel smooth.

ABYSS JEWELS ARE KEY -- Double flat ele damage and life on every one (or utility on a few such as blind, phase, onslaught, resists if needed, etc).

EDIT -- Obviously you can start to drop the uniques I'm using and plug in MF pieces as your jewels get better and you get more talent points on the tree.
Last edited by atomic619jdd on Dec 21, 2018, 11:17:50 AM
This build needs some reworking even when based on legacy items. The guide states to use life+resist jewels, while most people on late posts suggest flat elemental damage. Even the op stopped using ventor's gamble + fertile mind and uses Grace instead of Wrath.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info