3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
Santa_Desert wrote:
Deadeye vs Raider? Or vs pathfinder. Why raider? Btw tnx for good build.

Deadeye's slower and has less damage when you have decent gear (damage is comparable with worse gear) and it misses the all-important ailment immunity. Pathfinder's just bad for this as flask effect doesnt do much other than like 20-30% movement speed (less than what is lost by not haivng the frenzy charges) with far worse damage.
egg
"
Doki7518 wrote:
Which map should we farming in 3.5 with this nice build? :)

Thank's!
Br,
G.

I'm still farming burial chambers, tier 11 maps are as easily farmable as t3 maps with this build. If you dont want to farm that I would farm lair for the rigwald's quills divination card.
egg
"
I'm still farming burial chambers, tier 11 maps are as easily farmable as t3 maps with this build. If you dont want to farm that I would farm lair for the rigwald's quills divination card.

How do you get enough damage and survivability to get to farming t11 maps with any kind of efficiency? I'm almost fully built minus a ventor and it just doesn't seem possible at this point.
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Doki7518 wrote:

Thank's!
Br,
G.

The only problem is for me that the new t11 burial chamber is red tier map and red sextants can be very expensive if use bulk of them during farming a map.

Is there any information about the new nurse card ? Where should we farm that?
"
Doki7518 wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Doki7518 wrote:

Thank's!
Br,
G.

The only problem is for me that the new t11 burial chamber is red tier map and red sextants can be very expensive if use bulk of them during farming a map.

Is there any information about the new nurse card ? Where should we farm that?

Some says from shavronne, so the logic would be Tower map, T15, which is even worse...
So I too am seeking for the solid map to farm this league, with no sustain problem, like T3 burial chambers used to be.
"
bloomayy wrote:
"

How do you get enough damage and survivability to get to farming t11 maps with any kind of efficiency? I'm almost fully built minus a ventor and it just doesn't seem possible at this point.

mostly GG jewels and gem levels. without my jewels and on lv 15 gems as opposed to 20 I would have maybe 20% of my damage
egg
"
bloomayy wrote:
"

mostly GG jewels and gem levels. without my jewels and on lv 15 gems as opposed to 20 I would have maybe 20% of my damage
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
bloomayy wrote:
"

Realy easy to scale damage with abyss jewels. The flat damage from them gives extreme dps boost. :P
How on earth do you lab with this build? Any tips?
"
Falcyon wrote:
How on earth do you lab with this build? Any tips?

Bring 3+ life flasks with you so you dont die to traps and you should be fine.
egg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info